Chapter three...

I don’t know how long I had been in there when I heard a lock turn and then somebody trying to open the door I slid on my butt all away from the door even though I didn’t want to. Just then Drew walked into the bathroom with the doctor at his side. They both looked very worried and concerned.

     “Oh thank god you didn’t kill yourself.” Drew gasped.

     I gasped as well. What the hell was he talking about? Kill myself? Then I started yelling at him.

     “WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK THAT I WANTED TO KILL MYSELF?” I screamed at him.

     He looked taken aback so did the doctor. All I wanted to do now was make sure my baby was safe. I had spent the last two years thinking that I would never be able to have kids and every time I saw someone with a baby it always made my eyes water.

     “I would never hurt my little angel! How dare you even think that?” I asked tears welling up in my eyes again.

     Then the doctor spoke up. “I am so sorry Ashley I was the one who put the idea in his head. Honestly I didn’t know what you were going to do…” He trailed off.

     He looked upset with himself. I sighed anyone could see that he was being sincere. I looked at Drew who was now standing by the door looking more upset then ever. Then he asked me something really odd and random.

     “Do you love me?”

     I stared at him shocked. Whoa! Totally out of the blue. Then I started crying harder when I realized that I did. He looked stressed probably about the baby. The doctor who I forgot was even there spoke up.

     “Okay you are upsetting my patient so I am going to have to ask you to leave the hospital.” He said.

     I saw Drew start to object but I burst out laughing. They both looked at me like I had problems. I managed to stop laughing and I looked the doctor straight in the eye.

     “Okay I have two things that I need to say.” He nodded then turned to look at Drew.

     “I think that you should go now.” He said.

     “No.” I said “That’s one of the things. I want him to stay because I love him.” I said smiling at Drew. His face lit up and he had a huge grin on his face.

     “I love you too.” He said.

     I blushed and looked to see the doctor frowning at us and looking extremely confused. I just smiled at him like a maniac and then ran to hug Drew. He hugged me back but not tight I guess he thought that it would hurt my angel. The doc cleared his throat and we turned around. He looked a little uncomfortable.

     “Okay its fine if you want him to stay I just thought that he was upsetting you.” He said.

     I shook my head. “No he just took me off guard and I was so overwhelmed that I was actually pregnant.” I explained.

     He nodded looking like he didn’t completely understand though.

     “You said that you wanted to ask me something.” He said.  

     I nodded. “Oh yeah. Umm…how far along am I?” I asked blushing.

     “Well have you slept with more than one person within the last couple of months?”

     I knew that that’s what they would think. I shook my head no and I heard Drew let out his breath. He must have been holding it. I laughed at that silently in my head.

     “Well you are about five weeks along but may I ask why you wanted to know if there is only one possible father?” He asked.

     I nodded already knowing that one of them would ask.

     “I just wanted to remember how far along I was when I found out.” I said.

     They both nodded in understanding now. God! Guys really don’t understand girls! Holy crap I forgot about Gabriel!

     “Gabriel is he still sleeping?” I asked hoping to god he still was.

     “Last time we saw him he was.” Drew said.

     I smiled.

     “Oh good, I don’t think I’m ready to tell him yet Drew.” I said hugging him to me.

     Just then Gabriel came in looking as curious as ever. And it occurred to me that he had probably just heard everything we said.

     “Tell me what?” He asked.

     When nobody said anything he looked concerned.

     “Okay Ashley, Drew somebody tell me what’s going on or I swear I will yell.” He said sternly.

     I took a breath. Okay I have to tell him.

     “As my brother, promise me you won’t get mad and hit anything or anyone.” I said.

     He still looked confused but I could tell he really wanted to know.

     “I promise.” He said.

     “I’m pregnant.”