Chapter 10...

******************************************************

    The shopping trip was so fun! I made Sara buy a whole bunch of maternity shirts and lots of shoes. We stopped at the food court before returning home. As we ate I noticed a guy eating not far from us he looked like…no it couldn’t be him. Could it?

   I tapped Sara on the shoulder and pointed to the boy. She gasps and spills her coffee all over the floor.

    “Crap!” “Oh My God! Ashley! He’s back!”

    I shake my head.

   “No it can’t be him he left saying that he would never come back…” I trailed off deep in thought.

   “Well it sure looks a lot like him.” She stated.

    “Ya your right.”

    “We should wait for him to turn around so that we can see if it really is him or not.”

    I nod.

    “Good idea. Because it could just be someone who looks like him.”

    She nods.

    “Ya but…what if it really is him?”

     “I don’t know.” I sigh.

     “Well do you think he’ll talk to you?”

     “Ya probably but I don’t want to talk to him and I won’t.”

     “Okay but…” I cut her off.

     “No. We are jumping to conclusions here. Okay? It might not even be him so we can’t just automatically assume that it is. So let’s just wait until he turns around okay?”

     “Okay and your right.”

      “If it is him. What do you think he’ll say about our stomachs?”

      “Sara please! He was hardly one to judge so I don’t think it would matter to him that much.”

      “True and I’m sorry but it’s you so I think it would be different.”

      “Ya well lets just deal with it if and when it happens. Agreed?”

      “Agreed.”

     I smiled at her.

     “But-.”

     “SARA!”

      She holds her hands up as if to show that she surrender’s. I laugh and shake my head. She’s never one to judge or anything but when it comes to things that are possibly going to happen she freaks out and starts making up tons of different scenario’s.

     Well if he’s back I don’t care he can try to talk to me all he wants. But there is no way that I am going to talk back. He deserves the silent treatment.

          *******

    OHHHH!!! So? Who is the mystery guy that Ashley doesn’t want to talk to?? Sorry I haven’t uploaded but the last couple of weeks at school have been crazy! My teacher’s all decided to load a whole bunch of tests and projects on us. It sucked. But now it’s done and today was my last testJ So I will probably be uploading once a week all summer. I know it’s not a lot but I wanted to put a cliffhanger…sorryL Also I will soon have a new story up and so I’ll let you guys know when it’s up…

   I think that’s it for now…

    Love ya’ll

   -Christy