Liam - Death Still Knows Love

The first thing you did was scream - more out of suprise than pain. Somewhere between the gunshot firing and Liam running over to you, you had collapsed.

"[Y/N]," Liam said desperately. He pressed his shaking hands to your stomach, which bled faster than you thought possible.

"I got shot," you whispered.

"I know," he laughed nervously.

You could feel the presence of the pack as they ran up behind you. Chris Argent came from the other direction.

"I'm-I'm so sorry," Chris said. "I thought she was..."

Liam looked angrily up at Chris. You could feel his fists clench.

"Liam, no. It's gonna be okay," you said.

You could see the faces of Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Malia and Kira gather around you.

Liam's face of anger turned to one of pain. "Don't leave me. Just hold on."

"It's too late," you warned him. "But you're going to be okay. You'll still have Scott and-" You stopped. Every time you moved your mouth pain went through your entire body.

"I can help," Liam gently began to take your pain. "I can help."

Scott and Malia bent down next to you to do the same. Stiles, Kira and Lydia hovered above you. Tears formed around their eyes. Liam, however, was still in denial.

"Scott, you can turn her. Right? I mean, you're the Alpha."

"No," You shook your head, even though it hurt. "No. I don't wanna be turned. I don't want to."

"You'll die," Liam whined.

"Thanks for reminding me."

This had to be the worst way to go. Surrounded by the people you love, watching the pain in their eyes. You shouldn't even be here. You should be at home watching Netflix with no social life. You never should have been introduced to the world of werewolves, kanimas, druids, banshees and kitsunes. But if you hadn't, you wouldn't have Liam.

"I love you," you said.

"Don't," Liam said. "Come on, [Y/N]. Don't do this."

You ignored him, continuing. "And I know I never tell you. But I really, really do love you. And I know I'm about thirty seconds away from death, but I love you so much and-"

Between the tears and the pain, you couldn't continue. Your life force was draining fast, though your death seemed prolonged. All you needed was to tell Liam you loved him. The others- Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Kira, Malia and Chris- were dear to you as well, just not in the way Liam was. You wished you had the guts to tell him earlier.

"I love you too," he said sincerely. "I love you so much." He was crying now. He had accepted that you were going to die.

"It's not your fault," you whisper with your last breath.

And before you slip into darkness, you hear him screaming for you.