Theo- Flaws

QOTD: Did you watch Riverdale?
AOTD: Yes, and if you haven't, you should.

"I got a lot of problems, [Y/N]!" Theo yelled, guiding you to his front door. "Trust me! You don't wanna be here!"

"Th-"

He slammed the door in your face. You sighed as you listened to your evil boyfriend stomp upstairs. With him, it was argument after argument. This time, he didn't think he was good enough for you, which was kind of true. But you still loved him, and it was your choice.

You kicked the door in, and ran upstairs. "I love you, you pessimistic freak!" You said, making your way to his room.

"What are you doing?" He asked. He was laying on his bed like a moody teenager. You rolled your eyes.

"I know you're not perfect, Theo! Neither am I," you told him

"You don't understand."

"I have like thirty bras but I only wear three of them."

"What?"

"I don't know how to spell the word colonel. I haven't shaved my legs since September. I buy Skittles by the pound. I got a D in physics sophomore year. I still don't have the bell schedule memorized. One time, I stole a cat from the pound and I kept it for ten years. Sometimes, I forget how to read rulers. And all my dreams have pomegranates in them!"

"Oh yeah? Well one time I had a dream that I turned into Ellen DeGeneres and I liked it! I pulled the fire alarm last week because I didn't want to go to history. Sometimes I eat beans for dinner. Nothing else, just beans. I can't actually burp the alphabet. I've tried but I only got to K. Whenever Scott beats me in a fight, I eat two things of ice cream and watch Dirty Dancing."

"I sleep across the bed because I hate pillows," you said.

"My middle name is Dolores."

"I was born with eleven toes!"

"I didn't like La La Land!"

You gasped, putting your hand on your heart. "You told me you loved La La Land."

"I lied," he said. "See? I'm no good for you."

"Theo," you sighed. "I can get over you not liking a movie. And I can get over all the other things too because I don't expect you to be perfect. And you don't expect me to be, either."

"You seriously can't spell colonel?"

"At least my middle name isn't Dolores," you said.

"Come here," he said, patting the bed. You sat down next to him. "I love you. And your eleven toes."