Stiles - Puppy Love

Author's Note:
Please remember to vote and comment! And follow me, I follow back. Y/D/N means your dog's name, but if you don't have a dog you can make something up.

You wiped the sweat off your forehead, making your way down the street. [Y/D/N] was pulling on their leash, causing you to walk faster than you would like.

You passed a friendly looking house and spotted someone watching you through the window. Slightly creeped out, you turned at the corner, headed to the park.

You normally loved the park, but something seemed off about it today. You couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching you.

Walking down the sidewalk, you saw someone coming in your direction. It was a boy about your age, walking a dog. It was the boy you had seen through the window.

You looked behind you at the kids on the playground, trying to make yourself feel safer. He could be a murderer, for all you knew.

As you got closer to him, you could make out his facial features. He was cute, no doubt, but you still had a fear in the back of your mind. You didn't know why. It wasn't logical. Here he was in front of you, a young, cute, innocent looking boy.

You tried not to stare when you passed him, looking at the ground. Your meeting could not be avoided, however, because his dog ran towards yours and started licking it's face.

"Hey," the boy smiled warmly. "Looks like puppy love."

You giggled, "This is [Y/D/N]."

"This is Fluffy. And I'm Stiles."

"I'm [Y/N]," you reached out to shake his hand. He put his hand out as well.

"So do you walk your dog often?" He asked.

"I try to," you answered. "Do you?"

"Uh, yeah," he scratched the back of his head.

"Really? So you come outside with him every time you see a girl walk down the street? I mean, this can't be the only time you've stalked someone. You've got the whole 'my dog loves your dog, get in my van' thing going."

"Oh," he said awkwardly. "So you did see me through the window."

"Yeah," you said, annoyed. You were annoyed, yes, but not threatened, not by this boy.

"I'm sorry. I just- I saw you outside, and I... I thought you were cute, so I figured if I brought Fluffy out here we could, ya know, talk."

"Cute?" Your eyes widened. "Me?"

"Yeah, you. I didn't mean to come off as stalker-ish, I swear."

"Cute?" You repeated.

"Cute," he said. "I think you're really cute."

"Do you have a pen?"

"Uh," he looked at you strangely, surprised by the irrelevance of your question. "Yeah."

He pulled one out of his back pocket and gave it to you. You grabbed his hand and scribbled down your number.

"Call me sometime. Prove that you can charm a girl without being creepy."

"Yeah, I'll... I'll definitely call you," he bit his bottom lip.

You nodded, and walked away without a goodbye. It wouldn't be the last of you.