Theo- Leg Day

QOTD: Do you still answer my QOTDs?

You stored your purse in the locker room before entering the busy gym. You had assumed that it wouldn't be so crowded at this point in the day, but you had trouble finding a machine that wasn't occupied. You walked around the perimeter of the gym, searching for an elliptical, a stair climber, anything.

Finally, you thought when you noticed an open treadmill. You jogged over before anyone else could take it.

You started out on the lowest setting, and were just about to put your music on, when-

"Hey," Theo said, running on the treadmill next to you. "How's it going?"

"Leave me alone," you told him, putting in your ear buds. You turned the volume up, but could still hear his pesky voice.

"Setting 1," he said, watching your slow walk. "I'm on setting 4."

You cranked the treadmill up to setting 5, which was a quick jog. Theo laughed before turning his to 6. You glared at him, and changed yours to 8, which was incredibly fast. You were more focused on staying on your feet than you were with running. Theo turned his to 10, the highest setting, and you did the same. It was faster than you could keep up with. One foot got behind just a little bit, and you fell on your face as the treadmill threw you across the room.

"Okay," you stood up, panting. "The gym is clearing out. Catch me at the stationary bikes."

Theo smirked and followed you to the bikes, setting his up the same as yours. You chose the most difficult one to start out with, hoping to discourage him.

"Don't be nervous," you said, starting to pedal.

"I'm not," he rolled his eyes.

You watched your heart rate on the monitor, occasionally comparing it to Theo's. His seemed to be a lot higher.

"Alright," you said when you reached the thirty minute mark. "I went 183 miles."

"182," he glared.

"What a shame. I'll see you at school."

"Wait! It's one to one. We have to do one more thing."

"I'm tired. I'm going home."

"Tomorrow then. We'll finish this."

"Fine. After school."

And the next day, you met Theo at the gym. And after beating his ass, he challenged you to a rematch. It was at that moment you knew, Theo wasn't into beating you. He was into spending time with you.