Stiles- History Repeats

Author's Note: This was requested by Nerdy_Girl1423. Please read the end slowly because it's a little wordy. Also, this is from a narrator's point of view.
QOTD: Recommend a show?

Isaac sprinted down the hallway unscrewing the lid to the triskele box, ready to trap the Nogitsune. He turned the corner just as Kira plunged her katana into Void Stiles, and finally pulled the lid off. He held out the box, ready to trap the escaping bug. It was so close. He reached out, and the bug did a 180, flying right into [Y/N]'s mouth. Everyone watched in horror as she made a strange choking sound, falling to her knees with her hands on her throat. Stiles took a weak step forward, still leaning on Lydia, but Scott put his arm out. [Y/N] finally stopped choking, and collapsed to the floor.

"Holy shit," Kira said.

"Is she alive?" Stiles asked, too weak to push Scott out of the way.

"It's just like what happened to me and the twins, right?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, but she's human," Scott said. "And this is the last piece of the Nogitsune."

"Scott, help her," Stiles begged. "Please."

Scott looked from his best friend to the girl on the floor, terrified. He wanted to help her just as much as everyone else, but it could already be too late.

"I'll take her to Deaton," he decided.

"I'll go with you," Stiles said.

"You need to rest."

"I won't leave her."

"Alright," Scott agreed. He walked over to [Y/N], and picked her up as if she were a bomb ready to explode. "Let's go."

Lydia and Stiles started to follow.

"Lydia," Scott warned.

"I'm going too."

Scott didn't feel like arguing, so he walked out to the car, and loaded [Y/N] into the back seat. Stiles crawled in with her, and Lydia sat in the passenger's seat.

Scott was distracted the whole drive there. After everything he'd done to stop the Nogitsune, he couldn't even think about history repeating itself once again. He lost Allison last time, just last night. Who was next? This drive was the first time Scott had time to stop and think. Everything before this moment had been 'How are we gonna fight the Nogitsune?' or 'What's next?' but Scott didn't have a plan this time, so it was 'How am I supposed to live without Allison?' and 'What if I have to watch another person I care about lose themselves?' He looked at Stiles in the rear view mirror.

"Finally," Stiles said as they pulled into the parking lot.

Stiles' thoughts were a little different. He followed along as Scott brought [Y/N] into the clinic, leaning on Lydia. He just kept thinking about the amount of pain he had been in, the amount of pain he was still in. He couldn't stand the thought of that happening to her. He knew what it'd be like for her. He just lived it. And now he was afraid that he would have to feel what she felt when she looked at him and he wasn't even Stiles anymore.

Stiles' mind was swimming as Scott and Deaton started running around, grabbing things off the shelves. They were saying everything and nothing at the same time, and Stiles could hardly listen as he stared at his girlfriend laying flat on the exam table.

And then, it happened.

She sat up like a reanimated corpse, and surveyed the room until her dark eyes landed on Stiles.

"Must be like staring into the mirror," she said.

Everyone in the room froze, having been so preoccupied with digging through drawers that they hadn't even noticed her sitting up.

She swung her legs over the side of the table, lowering herself onto the ground. Stiles wanted to say something to her, but she was gone.

"I know what you're all thinking," she said, cracking her neck. "Now you're wondering if I'm going to kill you. Is that really what I'm about? You think I'm going to let you off that easy? Does that really seem like me? I'm ready to start all over. Seems more fair this time, considering you're down a bow-woman."

"Actually," Deaton spoke up. "You're still outmatched. We know more this time around."

"Like what?" She glared.

"You're just like us in a lot of ways," Deaton said. "You're not immune to kanima venom, for example."

Stiles hadn't even noticed Deaton giving her any, but [Y/N]'s foot suddenly slipped underneath her, and she fell to the ground, leaning against the exam table.

"What're you gonna do now?" She asked. "Get inside my head? Trust me. It's different now."

"It's different than it was before but it's the same as when it was different from the differences," Deaton said.

"What?" [Y/N] asked what everyone was thinking.

Deaton didn't care to explain. He put on a pair of gloves, and grabbed [Y/N] by the chin, inspecting her mouth. He suddenly reached his hand down her throat. She would have jumped if she weren't paralyzed, and if she weren't someone else.

"Got it!" Deaton said, pulling a fly out of her throat.

She coughed on the ground, unable to move, or to hold her chest as she sputtered.

"[Y/N]?" Stiles asked.

She continued coughing.

"[Y/N]?" He repeated.

"Stiles," she finally said, no hint of evil in her voice.

He allowed himself to fall onto the floor next to her, pulling her into a hug even though she couldn't wrap her arms around him.

She wept into his shoulder and he wept into hers, because even if it was only for a brief moment, she felt what he had felt when he was a prisoner in his own body, and he felt what she had felt when she looked into the eyes of the person she loved most in the world and couldn't see him.