I: Crete

*Tabetha's PoV*

The night was calm and a little cloudy, and the moon was pretty, as always, the smell of the Ocean on the wind, Sasha was busy speaking with her advisors.

I sat at the window to think, Mum and Dad were moving back to Mum's homeland of Crete, on a secluded shoreline. They wanted help with the move, and have asked Sasha and I to help out and watch the twins, so Dad can put up fences and the generator from Hephaestus, Mum will be in her new garden, Dad will take the entire house I suppose.

I finished my shower to find, Sasha sulking on our bed, "I know it hurts sweetheart, I miss him too".

"It's not that, Kael just said our marriage can't legally bind us, because it's our Law as written by Koha, my ancestor and founder of this place" Sasha said.

"But I love you, and we are the Queens, can't we change it?" I asked.

"Yes logically we could, but that would be disrespectful to change it, We must find her and ask her permission to change it, and I love you too, didn't you have something to say?" she smiled as she dried my hair.

"I got it thanks sweety" and the water rose from my scalp leaving it completely dry, and Sasha starts to brush it, "isn't the founder of this place like centuries old, like, older than this place?" I asked.

"Yes well, being a daughter of Kronos she defies time, and stays young" she answered.

"So how do we find her?" I asked.

"We'll have to see if Kael knows or we ask Kacy" Sasha sat with me.

"I guess we check with Kael" I said, "We should get going, to watch my brother and sister".

She kisses my lips, with our eyes still open I TerraTravel to Mum and Dad's. we find ourselves in Crete, Diana and Sebastian were having breakfast alone, I guess Mum and Dad have eaten. I hug Bash and Diana.

"It's daytime here in Crete. Oh well I should go say hi to Mum and Dad" I look at Sasha who follows me out the backs door now leads to an Ocean beyond a small seaside meadow. mum was planting strawberries had labeled a few stouts along the fence line, Feijoas, Lemons, mandarins, peaches and Apples. Dads fence was half done.
.
I joined Mum in her garden, "Hi Mum" I kissed her cheek before she could respond, she hugged me back.

"Hi sweetheart, where's Sasha? You're first visit since the wedding and I want to see my daughter in law" Mum stood and looked behind me as Sasha came out the door.

"Hey Mum" she said, with a quick hug.

"Sweetheart can you water the garden for me?" Mum asked so I looked at the tap and water flowed through the air and sprayed the garden, when I felt s snout touch my hand. I turned to see Velocity "Hey girl" I hugged the Manticore. She purred nuzzled my fire arm. "I missed you too" I said scratching her chin.

"So who do you wanna live with girl" I asked Velocity.

"She should stay with us" Diana came out to the garden with her milkshake, "How am I supposed to visit you when I want to arrive unannounced?".

"Okay Diana you win" I said.

"Let's go for a swim" Diana said. Dragging me to the shore. I quickly grabbed Sasha's hand and pulled her with me.

"But my dress, it's cashmere" Sasha said with a worried face.

"Don't worry, I won't let you get wet" I told her, and kissed her cheek.

"Never mind" Sasha snapped her fingers and glowed, when the light faded she was in her one piece, and she began running, "I am a daughter of Aphrodite I can rock the wet hair look. Just keep me breathing".

She began to run so her and Diana were both pulling me, "Oh the shore is still too far" we fell into the ground and emerged from the depths of the sea and swam around, Sasha summoned herself some fashionable flippers.

"I've only been swimming twice since we moved here three days ago, but there's a pod of dolphins here and they are very sick, but I don't know what is wrong" Diana swam deeper as she turned into a Mermaid.

I made the water pull Sasha closer and her on my back, I entered my Unicorn form to gallop on the waters surface as if it were solid ground, and followed Diana. Saw some dolphins in the distance. No movement like it was lifeless.

We slowed down as we neared the Dolphins to see how lifeless they are,like there was an oil spill, but the water is too clear.when clouds begin to roll quite quickly.and the waves began to get bigger. I take Sasha below the surface for protection from the fierce winds that were picking up.

"Diana we should get back, we'll save them in the morning, it's not safe now" I said.

"But they're sick they need help now, at least take them to Koha for cleaner water, where they can get better" she pleade with me.

"Okay then tell them to meet us on the seafloor, I need some form earth to teleport" Diana sent out a high pitched sound wave. And the Dolphins swam to the seafloor within moments I made several trips taking them all to Koha, while Diana had Sasha in Bubble of air.

"We'll check out this water tomorrow and see why they got sick, but let's get home" I signed grasping their hands, we arrived back at the Mum and Dad's to find Nick and Estreia awake.

Dad nearly had dinner made, and the rain seemed to becoming down harder by the second. Sebastian set the table for six,  I sat between Mum and Sasha, "Looks good Dad" I said and small fire erupted in the centre of the table. I scraped a portion of my food into it. "Praise Poseidon" I said.

Then I heard him whisper "Thank you sis".
"You were listening?" I asked taking a bite.
"No but we always know when we're being prayed to, we feel it" Poseidon said, "it's like we get a sudden rush of energy and life each time we are prayed and sacrificed to".
"Okay I'll remember that next time you're in danger" I said and continued eating
Dad deposited some food into the flames, "I pray to the Titaness of Motherhood and fertility, may you continue to be the great mother in know you area re our garden is very fertile, Amen" he gave Mum a loving glance with a smile.

"Thanks darling , I love you too" Mum said when we heard a knock at the door.

Sebastian got up to answer the door, "wait son, I'll get it" and Sebastian returned to his seat as Ree joined me at the door.

We find a beautiful girl drenched from the rain.