XVI: A moment of Bliss

*Tabetha's PoV*
I brought my wife home, except I no longer felt a connection to Aphrodite's will of love. "It's cold tonight, let's take a shower" Sasha pulled me into ensuite and the shower started running. "As you wish my Queen, I feel your influence, can you stop charmspeaking now?" I asked.

"I stopped already, my gift to you is love who you want to love, and not who Mom's influence over love tells you to" Sasha walked into the shower and I got her pyjamas ready, the cute ones.

"Hey love, what movie do you wanna watch?" I asked.
"You choose Darling" she said as I heard her turn the shower off. Looking through the files on my laptop.
"How about Harry Potter?" I asked when she tapped my shoulder. I turned to see what she was doing and she was so gorgeous just staring at me. "Wow, you look amazing" white silk pyjamas her natural red eyes and short hair. My wind pipe constricted and it got harder to breathe. Blood rushed to my head at the sight of her.

"Harry Potter is okay, I won't be watching it" she said. "I just want to watch my wife if that's okay with you Mrs Avalon".
"We don't have to watch movies" I said.
"You think your Mom and Dad will be okay with my Mom and true love not being corrupted?" She asked.
"I think they will be okay, and why you might ask, because Aphrodite will be okay and then everything will be normal again, I promise" I turned the shower on.

"Bash how did you go with Aphrodite's poisoning?" I asked him.
"I told you already" Bash said, "she is fine she just needs to wait for her strength to return, she is still immortal, praying to her might help".
"He says she is just weak, and praying will help" I looked at Sasha, "He is descended from Apollo so he should have knowledge of medical procedures".

"Praying, you gotta be kidding me" Sasha laughed.
"No, I'm not actually" and I watched her expression change from worry to being annoyed.
"You owe me one mother" she said as she began to pray.
"I guess we are praying" I said as I sat next to my Wife.

My eyes were closed as I prayed to Aphrodite, and then to my own mother, "Aphrodite I pray you find love again, and Mum and Dad stay with one another, dare I say it, even find true love for Amphitrite, maybe she will back down from this war she has on my family, and mother I pray that when Sasha and I have a child he or she will be as brave as Dad, as loving Aphrodite, as caring as you are, as fierce Kronos, and as bright as Apollo, mother I pray one day I will embrace motherhood".

Sasha lay her head on my lap as I sat down on the edge of our bed, "you want a child?" She asked, "because we really need to sort out who's last name we will be using, and I want to be an Avalon, no offence to dad in any way, I am yours my Queen". Sasha sat up and called to the guard, "Jay Meridian, enter".

The doors opened as he walked in and bowed to Sasha and again to me, "My Queens, how may I be of service?".
Jay had crystal blue eyes and no hair his eyebrows were dark so his natural hair colour is black. He is rather large with his defined muscles, "Jay, I'd like you to Officially meet your new Queen, Tabetha Avalon, she is daughter to the Queen of Titans" Sasha smiled.

"Yes my Queen, I was at the wedding, and your little sister Diana was with your highnesses as we needed the ceremony to bury our beloved King, may he rest in peace" he took a deep breath.

"Could you please fetch Father Kael from his office?" She asked.
"Of course my Queen, I will collect him at once" how bowed to the both of us and left the room closing the door behind himself.

"Are you sure you want to take my name? Because I'd happily take your name" I said.
"As a princess, I dreamed of taking my husbands name, but as I fell for you, I guess I'd have to take my wife's name, you see the thing is, all my life I expected my name to change when I married, and I didn't consider falling in love with a girl".

"Makes sense" I said as Kael and Jay knocked at the door.
"Come in" I called and the doors opened swiftly.
"Queen Sasha, Queen Tabetha, what can I do?" Said Father Kael.
"We should fill out our marriage certificate, as father to our church, could you fill it in?" Sasha asked.
"This is Hera's field of expertise you know, not to be lazy or anything but can't your sister do it? My Queen" he mumbled quickly, his head still low in a bow.
"I'll be right back" I said "in the meantime you two try fill in the certificate, I don't talk to my big sister much".

I kissed Sasha on her lips and disappeared into the wall, "Ah the palace of the gods, to me they are just my brothers and sisters" I walked into the councilling room of the gods, when Zeus saw me.

"Sister, welcome as always" Zeus called.
"Hera, she has come to see you" Apollo then waved at me.
"How could I be of service little sister?" Hera asked.
"It's about my marriage, I was wandering..."
"Spit it out sister dear" she interrupted.
"We've agreed she will take my surname, so I was looking to finalise the paperwork, my Queen" I bowed low.
"Hey sister, a little tip on being a Queen, you bow to no one, you are Queen of Koha are you not?" She asked.
"Yes I am but you are..." I Began
"But nothing you are not only Queen of Koha, but Princess of Titans, you were born a bastard, but the moment our mother and your father were married your claim to the Titan throne was legitimised, however there has not been a council of Titans since our brothers overthrew Kronos" Hera stood and lead me into her quarters.

White walls and pink ribbons filled her room and a large bed, with circular red pillows, the kind you's expect in a honeymoon suite "Mai, bring up my sister's incomplete marriage certificate" Hera to the wall above her desk.

"Mai?" I asked.
"Magical Artificial Intellengence, meaning she is a magically created essence of a being I can confide in with all my Marriage workings, my basically keeps track of all my files" she replied.

"Yes Queen Hera" said an automated voice. A holographic version of my marriage certificate glowed next to a detached glowing head, I looked for the projector that made hologram, however the only light sources were the bedside lamps and luminescent roof.

"What are you looking for Tabetha?" Hera asked.
"Projector for the hologram" I replied.
"There is none, Mai, the Artificial Intellegence that is speaking with us, was created by my Son, Hephaestus. Mai responds only to me and has a record of every marriage, past and present" Hera said.

"Mrs Tabetha Avalon and Mrs Sasha Avalon will like to finalise their marriage, Sasha's Maiden name, Amarillo" Hera said.
"Finalisation confirmed" Mai announced. Hera reached at the hologram of and the marriage certificate and it materialised as she made contact with it.

"Here is your marriage certificate, legally binding you together forever" Hera said.
"That's what I want" I smiled and hugged my big sister.
"Run along Queen Tabetha of Koha" she kissed my forehead.
"What was that for? I asked.
"Not many people pray to me since I threw that ugly son of mine from Olympus" I said and she sighed enforce replying, "Okay it's nice to know someone still believes in me".
"Yes I disagree with ow you handled that, but honestly he's your son, my nephew, thanks Hera, I should be getting home to my wife" I left her sweet suite and returned to see my brothers Zeus and Poseidon.

"So how did it go?" Zeus asked. I breathed deeply before answering. "Fine brother" I smiled holding my marriage certificate.
"Say hi to Sasha for me" Kaci said from Poseidon's side.

"Why don't you go with Tabetha and stay there the night" Poseidon suggested.
"Home" Kaci sighed, "haven't been there since dad passed away".
"See you soon grandfather" I told Poseidon, "brother" I nodded at Zeus, "Demeter" I waved.
"I am coming Sis" Hestia stood, "I will bless your home". I took my half-sister and sister-in-law by their hands and sunk into the ground.