VI: Noah

*Diana's PoV*

"What do you mean we're not alone?" I asked my little cousin. "There is no one here".

"That is what you think, you're right though we're the only ones here" she said, "...that is alive".

Bash shivered when he realised she meant the dead and Bash went from dolphin shaped body of lava back to his human self again, obviously startled. "Dead?" he whimpered.

"You're funny" Skye said.

"Who's funny?" Bash whimpered.

"You sound old, how old are you? Skye said. It was tricky listening to the ghost through what Skye thought of him, no one but her could hear him.

"He says his name is Noah"she said.

Bash hugged me as Brandon gasped for air tugging at my arm and gesturing his throat with the other, "Bash" I yelled, "Your friend almost died stay focused when you have a friends life under your control".

I forced the air I had to Brandon, because I can water, and Brandon gasped.

"Sorry" he said.

"Honestly, if a ghost wanted to hurt you he would have hurt you already, Didn't Dad say to protect us?" Diana laughed.

"I will protect you" Bash half pouted and half frowned, lowering his hands from his face as he became a deep sea Angler.

"Horsespeak later Tabetha, I will go on with Noah and see what he knows about this place" Skye said grabbing my hand and we vanished in darkness, as if the darkness wasn't enough already.

"Skye where are we going?, does this Noah actually exist?" I asked, "where is he?, who is he?, where is he from?".

"He says he has a sunken ship he calls The Arc, yes he exists, he is here. and what is the other question?" she said.

"Wait, Noah's Arc?, that Noah?" my eyes grew wider.

"He says, that's the one, so how do you know him?" Skye asked.

"I don't but dad read me a book about him when I was four. there was a huge flood which became the Ocean" I said.

"Well hooe you like boats, we're gonna be thie first to ever see his Arc since it sunk" Skye said, "so how long have you been here?".

"Skye, your friend called you, rught?, well Skye it has been so long and I have no way to track time, and we're here" he said, walking through the hull.

"Noah we're not ghost, we can't do that" Skye groaned.

"Sorry i forgot" he said opening the door inside the were lots of cage-like compartments everywhere all covered in coral and Algae.

"I think two grand daughters of Poseidon can make this baby seaworthy again, what do you think Skye?" I said following her on board, "This thing is huge" I said, and we took a look around.

"I bet we could, Noah, mind if we make this thing Seaworthy again?" Skye asked. I still couldn't hear him.

"It would be great, he says he would love that" Skye and I willed an entire room completely dry, and i froze the shut to seal out the water.

"You can freeze stuff?" Skye asked, "I think that rare ability I got from Mum, I can change hot and cold and I can't get cold or burnt" I grabbed a piece of metal and it glowed red hot.

"Well my mum let me raise the dead and Shadow Travel, that is pretty much it" Skye folded her arms, "but with Dad I got...foresight, horsespeak, shapeshifting and archery skills I think".

"I know, I got that from my Dad too" I said.

"Darkness, dead spirit the ocean, I LOVE IT HERE!!!" Skye said, "But I can't stay here, can I?". She pouts in the faint light.

"Not likely Skye, so you gonna ask him anything that can help us or not?" I asked.

"Right, aah Noah, can you help us navigate this place, we are looking for Amphitrite, she has my cousins mother in law held captive. She also has Me, My cousins, My Dad Aunt and Uncle, and anyone who helps us, like My mother if we could find her and launch some sort of surprise attack with her off guard maybe we can turn the tables in this war" Skye said suddenly sounding hopeful.

"I still can't hear what he's saying" I frowned at Skye.

"Your brother is Hades and you can't commune with the dead?" She smirked, "Shame".

"Why should I be nice, she is family we fight and argue but I love her regardless" Skye shouted at no one, "So mind your own business Noah"

"Yes Lord Hades is brother, I don't see the need to refer to him as Lord" I said, "he is my own flesh and blood".

"Why do you look so surprised Noah?" Skye groaned at the fact Hades is my Brother, no not Kronos, My cousin here is Daughter of Rhea".

"Yes she and her mother are one and the same" Skye was getting tired of repeating herself, yes because her brother is my grandfather she is my great Aunt, but our dads are triplet brothers".

"Does he get it now?" I asked.

"Yes, and don't ask how I know so much for a five year old, I study because dad says it is too dangerous to use my abilities and wonder the oceans without him" Skye sighed, "Woah easy there, I thought he same about my Dad too, I later realised he loves me"

"Care to explain?" Skye asked.

"Well Tabetha told me actually, but when Mum and Dad lost Bash, well they weren't very happy, you see Tabetha and Sasha skipped through time and well, they missed seven years of their lives, my entire life, they were still there doing the usual except they were mindless, no consciousness to speak of, some guy called Tommy says he raised me as a baby when he learned what happened, he and Tabetha are friends you see" I told Skye of my past before Mum and Dad woke from their Seven year Daze.

"I never knew" Skye pouted.

"But all I know is they did everything they could to save Bash, and they'd do just as much for me, without risking my life, it is how a family functions, I love you cousin and I know you love me back, we have no choice" I sighed as we swam on.

We came to the edge of the Ark, but still saw only darkness and Skye started to shiver. "Let me help with the cold" and it began to get warmer as the chill in her eyes vanished.

"He says Anphitrite is this way" and Skye pointed into the Darkness when we gasped as we heard a scream.