XXIII: Enter the Time Stream

I was lying in Mum and Dad's bed with Sasha and the twins. Sasha was singing to us when she had a thought, "what if we had a daughter what would we name her?" Sasha asked me. "I'm not sure, maybe name her after my Sister or your's" I said.

"Kacy Diana Avalon, after both of our sisters, what if it's a boy?" She asked, "maybe after your Dad, Max Avalon" I replied, Estreia was sound asleep on my arm, Nick has already close his eyes on Sasha. We terratravelled into the twins room.i put Estreia in her bed and looked at Sasha as she put Nick in his bed. "You're so good with him Mrs. Avalon" I smiled wrapping my arms around her. "Why thank you Mrs. Avalon" she replied and smiled holding my hands.

Skye, Bash Diana and Melody were watching from the shadows in the corner. "You two are like an old married couple" said the God of the sea. "Hello little brother.......why are you looking at me like I'm guilty?" I asked.

"Did you, or did you not know, I'm only your half brother?" bash asked.
"Half? Since when, Bash you're scaring me" I said.
"Uncle Sinbad is his biological father" Diana said.
"I promise you, I had no idea, your are still a full brother to me" I said hugging Sebastian, "The love we have you don't get from thin air".
"so this is my other sister" he said, grabbing Skye's hand.
Skye smiled, "I have a brother" she chided.
"Yeah you do Skye" Bash looked at me.
"Is there a reason for your visit? Oh great God of the sea" Sasha joked.
"We know how to save Dad" Diana told us.
"I had a vision, we entered the the time stream, Kronos trapped his soul there, Dad is immortal and alive, but even gods and Titans need a conscience, we need to enter the time stream" Bash said.

"Let's go and talk at the kitchen table, we might wake the twins" I suggested and we filed out the door. Sasha pulled me back. "What is it?" I asked.

"I was planning on getting some alone time with my wife after the twins went to sleep, so I...." I kissed Sasha on her lips.
"Have I ever told you that you talk too much?" I asked after interrupting her with a kiss.
"Take a girl's breath away why don't you" she said.
"You love me for it" I said. "I do Tab, I really do" she replied.
"Let's go save my Dad" I pulled her out of the twins room.
"As you wish my Queen" she smiled.
"Thank you my Princess of Titans" I smiled back at her.

Hand in hand we entered the dining room. Sasha had her Scythe in her other hand. "I should retrieve Mother, to watch my brother and sister" I said and kissed Sasha before I vanished.

I found Mum in Bash's underwater palace she was weeping, "why are you crying?" I asked her. She turned yo look at me, "first you, now Seabastian" she sobbed.

"What are you talking about Mum?" I asked.
"Sebastian is God of the sea now, he is moving out, Diana and the twins with Dad and I, who am I kidding he's gone" Mum said beside Dad's body.
I held her close, "we'll get Dad back, I promise, and then we can all come over for a family dinner"
"Really? I would love that Tabetha, and your big brothers and big sisters too?"
"Of course mother" I answered, "but for now, the twins need you, Diana, Bash, Sasha, Skye and I have to save Dad in the time stream, Sasha is the only one that can get us there"

"How'd you pick the perfect girl?" She asked.
"I'm not sure Mum, it just happened" I took her hand grabbed the limp hand of Dad's body.

I filled the bath and put dad in it, water has always been good for us. mum can watch over Dad, I didn't head back out to the kitchen by everyone else waiting for me, I terratravelled to the underworld, "Brother, keep an eye on Mother, I have to go save Dad, Bash saw a vision of us saving him, we have to time travel, and I prefer Mum have you watching over her" I said hastily.

"Count on me little sister" Hades smiled his best crooked smile, and I hugged him for it, "love you Hades".
"I thought I told you when we first met, I don't like this mushy stuff, Go be loving with your other half brothers" Hades demanded.

"Thanks again" I called running into an obsidian wall. Mum was in the room with the twins when I found her, "call to Hades if there is trouble Mum, now come out and see us off before we go an rescue Dad's soul" I left the room.

"Are we all ready?" Sasha asked.
"Take good care of my children Sasha, I am putting my faith in you to bring them home to me" Diana turned and ran to Mum, Bash and I joined her, Sasha and Skye too. "Come on melody" Mum invited her to join us. She kissed Sasha, Skye Bash, Diana and I wishing us luck, "go on now, bring my husband back".

"Will do Mum" Sasha said and she drew her Scythe, then she slashed at the wall, ripping it like fabric, "everyone through now" she shoved us all through the rip.

There was no ground just floating through nothingness, "hold hands" Bash yelled, "we don't wanna lose anyone while we're here" het took Diana's and Melody's hands. Diana took mine and I held Sasha's.

"We need means of travel, we can't just float around here" I said.

"Master Kronos, is that you?" Asked a mysterious voice.
"Do I look like my idiot of an uncle?" bash replied
"'I'm the mortal descendant of Kronos, I am your new Master" Sasha stepped forward.
"I beg to differ milady, Only the  one who has the scythe is my commander" He smirked.
"Oh you mean this?" I asked and took the scythe from it's strap on Sasha's back.

"That is it" he dropped to his knees, but how did you keep it from Master Kronos or even use it?"
"I told you, I am descended from him" Sasha said.
"Now I command you to show me where my father in law is" Sasha said.
"Who is he?" Asked the guy in a white trench coat.
"My wife speaks of my Dad's soul, Kronos threw it in here somewhere" I said.
"A girl married a girl? This is unheard of" he said.
"Nevermind that now, What is your name?" I asked.
"William Paradox" he said straightening his coat, "Son of Kronos, and Delisla Paradox"