V: The Aegean Sea

We returned to Mum and Dad's in Crete. Mum was trying to feed the twins, Uncle Sinbad was here with Skye and Aunt Kida. Skye vanished and reappeared in my shadow.

"Who is this handsome devil?" She asked, which made me laugh, this is Brandon, he is a good friend of mine".

"A friend? That's all....a friend" she exclaimed.

"Long time no see" said a familiar voice.

"No way" I said turning around, "Wingshade, that can't be you can it".

"Miss me did you?" Said the Pegasus, "I have that effect on many girls".

"Are you flirting with me?" I asked.

"Of course not, don't be silly" Wingshade neighed, "There is this Stallion back home, and she is driving me crazy, in a good way and I don't know what to do".

"Quickest way to her heart, find out what puts a smile on her face, and keep doing that" I smiled.

"Okay, and Skye, she is your niece, no, she's your cousin" Wingshade said striding next to me.

"You understand that thing" Brandon said looking confused.

"Don't worry Brandon she does that at the dinner table too, and later tells me she is sharing secrets with Diana, and then she don't tell me what they were talking about"  Sasha sighed with a cute smile.

"We really need to catch up Wingshade, you too Skye" I lifted Skye to my waist, and she pulled at my hair then smiled knowing she is in trouble, hoping cuteness will get her off the hook.

"Let's go for a ride then I really gotta go, horse style" I said.

"Daddy hasn't shown me how to do Animals yet" Skye pouted, "But Mum showed me how to call the dead, sometimes i do it just because me and Wingshade was fighting. Then Mum yells at me for using my abilities in public, she says i should use it when i need help or in dangeras a durr-staction" she said.

"You mean a distraction" I corrected her.

"Easy I am still only five you know" Skye frowned.

"Fine, but you said you argued with Wingshade, what was it about?"  I asked.

"He wouldn't give me a ride, he said because i haven't got a saddle and reigns" she sighed, "Dad said he would make some, he also said he would show how to turn into animals".

"I can show you, anytime you want, just call me with Horsespeak" i said, "How about you and Diana come with Sasha and I to the bottom of the Aegean" I said

"What about me?" Bash piped up, "Can i come?".

"It's gonna be dangerous Bash, you sure you're up for it?" Sasha asked, We don't want to have to watch too many, the more we take the more we have to bring back, alive".

"I can turn into water they can't hurt me" he said. So Diana punched him unexpectedly. "Ow, what was that for?" He asked.

"You said no one can't hurt you" Diana smirked getting a free punch out of it.

Sebastian elbowed her arm "I wasn't ready for that okay, and if we are underwater, I would heal anyway".

"Okay Dad, Sasha and I are going to see if wean get Aphrodite back, and Skye, Diana and Bash re coming" I said cautiously, "wait for it...wait for it".

"No young lady, you're too young, you're staying here" Sinbad snapped.

"But dad, Tabetha is gonna teach me my shapeshifting, and you think she would let me get hurt?" Skye asked, "Mum, can I go with Tabetha?".

"I don't care, I would rather you here and safe, where I can keep an eye on you young lady" Sinbad folded his arms glaring at Skye as she looked at Kida.

"You have no faith in your own niece, I have been on missions with her she is quite a reliable ally to have, Skye you have my permission" Kida smiled as she looked at me, "Terratravel her home the moment there is danger" Kida stared into my eyes.

"Yes yes, of course Aunty, I would never put her life in jeopardy" I said and she let go, "You know that".

"I do sweetie, you're uncle don't" Kida smiled.

"Yes, I'm coming" Skye cheered, "I can take care of myself, I am grand daughter of both Poseidon and Hades".

"Right, and I am sister of Hades Poseidon and Zeus too" Diana added.

"Mum says to wait a minute, she is fixing you some lunch, one of you call me if you need help" Dad said making sure Diana, Bash, Skye and I heard him. " Yes Daddy" Diana said. "Si papi"Bash answered. I just neighed. "Got it Uncle" Skye smiled.

"We'll be down by the lakeshore" Sasha said.

"Bash, can I see you for a second" Dad called."Take my bow and protect your sisters" Dad slipped his colouring pencils and dagger into Bash's pocket.

"You got it" Bash smiled.

"Tabetha is still the boss Okay?" Dad grunted a sigh.

"Okay" he crosses his arms and slumps back to us. Dad and Mum it on the ricks at the edge if the lake as we vanish into the ground, and we are once again underwater, "somone needs to be sure Sasha and Brandon always have air, Sasha you're with me, Brandon and Bash, Diana you Skye stay together, Skye be ready to disappear in shadows like I have seen you do so impressively" I said as we swam on.

"Dolphin guys, we need echolocation it's going to get darker, Diana, part dolphin part angler, little light and echolocation will help" I said.

"Too easy, four animals, now that is a little tricky" she said. moments laterwe were, swimming with a dolphin that had a light hanging from her head.

"I am going to try Lava, Diana make sure I don't boil you guys" Bash said as we swam deeper into darkness.

We swam on with little light, and some fo us had Sonar. "There seems to be a chasm up ahead" said the lava in the shaoe of a dolphin.

"Looks like a shipyard to me" I said as Sasha gripped my dorsal fin.

"How can you see anything?, It's so dark" moaned Sasha.

"That's easy we have sooner" Skye smiled.

"It's called Sonar" Brandon corrected, "S O N A R, Sonar".

"Give her a break she hasn't even started school yet" I said, and he agreed, because we had control of his air supply.

I send a pitch off in other directions to be sure no one is near, it was quiet here, a little too quiet, but we swam on.

"I thought the Aegean would be more, crowded" Bash said.

"Most creatures can't come down this deep, the pressure is too great, they water be crushed by the sheer force of the pressure from being so deep. We're okay Poseidon has given us the gift to go this deep" I said.

"Now I am confused, is he our Brother or our grandfather?" Bash was confused.

"Both dummy, Mum is his Mum too, that makes him our brother, Dad is Poseidon's son and that makes him our grandfather, didn't Amphitrite teach you anything about who you are!" Diana said, "You're an Avalon, Dad lost his memory to defeat Typhon, It's why our name is all over Olympus".

Bash looked at me with his thumb pointed over his shoulder, "Is Diana always like this?" bash asked.

"I am not sure either, I have vague memories of the past seven years" I said.

"That is my fault" Sasha said, "We missed seven years of our lives after Diana's birth because Tabetha and I we're playing with time".

"Oh clam chips, why do you get all the fun?" bash pouted.

"Fun, what is fun about missing time, I could have spent looking for you?" I snapped back at Bash.

Bash sighed, "Okay but honestly being able to manipulate time at all in any way could be fun" and bash did a loop for no particular reason.

"We're not alone" Skye said swimming along in complete darkness, we could only see one another, deep in the Aegean Sea.