XVII: Merry Christmas

*Sasha's PoV*
Kael and I were watching the video, of mine and Kaci's marriage to Poseidon and Tabby, when Tabby, Hestia and Kaci arrived.

Hestia looked around and threw a fireball into the fireplace in mine and Tabetha's bedroom. "Call it a wedding gift from your big sister, this flame can't be extinguished, in winter it glows orange and emits heat to warm your room, however in summer the flame is blue and a white which emits a cooling chill into the air, making it the desirable place to be all year round. During fall and spring however it'll go by your preference".

"Thank you big sister, I don't know what to say" Tabby thanked Hestia.

"Don't thank me yet, the flame can go out it your love fails, it's love in a family that make a place a home" Hestia said, "Now Kaci, this is your home too, correct?".

"Yes Lady Hestia, however your brother and I spend our time underwater most days" Kaci said as Hestia pulled her out of mine and Tabby's room.

Tabby took my hands and backed up to the bed, "Hera did it, finalised our marriage papers Mrs Avalon" and showed me our marriage certificate. I smiled at her so long she was weirded out, "Are you okay in there?" She knocked on my head like it was a door.

"Sorry just speechless, happy stunned and don't know what to say" I took her in my arms. "So miss I can see the future, how long will we last?" I asked.

"I don't know Mrs Avalon, why don't you grab your scythe and take me there" Tab replied.

"You want to see our future?" I asked. She gazed into my eyes and they turned glassy. "Sasha, you are my future, sorry I thought otherwise, I know what I said about Brandon yesterday I was fully aware of my actions, I'm sorry, I know you know it was because of Aphrodite's poisoning, but I should've known better, I'm really sorry love" she kissed me with wet lips, her tears were salty, she grabbed me by my collar so I couldn't pull away and cut the kiss short.

"I know, thanks for that, it wasn't necessary, but it is most welcome, I know how you feel" I sat on her lap as she held me, "however another kiss is desired" I said, I think I had a little charmspeak in it that time.

"Using charmspeak is no longer necessary, I would see the world in flames before you sadness or anguish washes over that pretty face" she began laughing.

"You have no idea how good it feels to just relax with you" before long we were both asleep.

I woke before Tabby the next morning and ran to Kaci's room, "Kace, I said shaking her shoulder, it's Christmas and haven't got anything for Tabby and last night she said she has everything she wants already, when I asked what she meant by she has everything, she said she has everything because she has me, so my problem is how do I give her anything when she has what she wants?".

Kaci yawned as she sat up and stretched her arms, "I don't really know, but I remember how good you used sing in the shower when we were kids, maybe sing to her" she suggested, "I loved listening to you sing, I'd sit outside the door just to listen to you".

"Well I'm sure our shower head was very impressed" I laughed.
"I know I was, hey you know what? Sing something for me now, sing me jingle bells" she asked.

I began singing to Kaci...

Jingle bells, jingle bells
Jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to ride
On a one horse open sleigh

Tabetha came in singing...

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree

And in her normal voice she said, "that we don't even have yet"

I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know

She took my hands and pulled me to my feet.

To make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas is you

"Hey um Sasha, can we trade spouses for the day, I mean if Poseidon sung to me like that, I would so collapse where I stood due to weak knees or ankles" Kaci looked at Tab.

"I think that was a compliment" Sasha smiled.

"You do remember the God of music is my great great, I don't know how many greats, grandfather? Right?" Tabby asked.

"I knew that" Sasha said, "it's my business to know everything about you" I said.
"Okay expert on me, what is my favourite colour?" She asked.
"Ugh, that's easy, Black" I smirked and stared into her eyes, "blue eyes, blonde hair, no freckles, descended from Apollo and Poseidon, daughter of Rhea and Bob Avalon and the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, you have a little sister named Diana, A brother named Sebastian, twin brother and Sister, Nick and Estreia, weapon of choice is your bow you got from Lord Apollo, and you have sworn not only to give me everything you can but vengeance for your grandmother's murder, need I continue?".

"Okay so you know me, and love me" she said.
"We should see if my mom is okay" I said.
"Okay love and by the way it's Mum" she tried correcting me.
"You say puh-tay-toe, I say Puh-tar-toe" I laughed.

She took me by the hand back to her parents, where Sebastian was watching over her, except now Diana was watching TV with her. "Di, where is Bash?" I asked, "he is also meant to be watching my Mom's health".

"I'm fine thanks for asking" Aphrodite said aloud.
"Bash is swimming, with that mermaid girl that came back with us, Melody" Diana answered.
"That's good to hear mother, and wow Melody and Bash huh? Didn't see that coming" I snickered.
"Merry Christmas Sasha and you too Kaci" Mom gestured us closer.
"Y tu mi amor" Sasha said with her hand out to me, "Feliz navidad mi reina".
"You too Sasha and Kace, and yes you too Aphrodite" Tabetha joined our family hug.
"Kaci, where is my grand baby, she should be in this hug too" Aphrodite said, "and Tabetha call me Mom".
"She is with Poseidon on Olympus" Kaci said, "speaking of Carmen, Tabetha, can you return me to my husband?".
"Sure Kace, love you coming?" Tab asked me, "Bye Mom". The ground swallowed us whole as Kaci Tabby and I terratravelled to Olympus.