chapter 1

This is my first wattpad story so bare with me

I sat in my last block of the day tired as hell. I barley got any sleep last night thanks to my loud ass parents arguing and shit. I'm really tired of the same ole bull shit from them ,fuck you this ,kiss my ass that ,like damn can y'all get ya shit together. This is my last year in high school and I'm hella glad I can't wait to get out of my parents home and see what the world has to offer to a girl like me. My name is Madison by the way I'm of African American descendant I stand at 5'3 with a caramel complexion maybe a little darker when I start tanning in this Georgia heat (yes black people tan) my hair is shoulder length when straighten but most of the time I wear my natural curly fro. I have brown eyes that are shaped like almonds,I have a button nose with big full lips, small B cup breast that I am not ashamed of with a slim waist and thick thighs with a nice round butt to go with it. It's not Nicki big but it will do.

I'm usually quiet at school unless I know you because I like to stay out of drama and going Carver high school you will find yourself in a lot of mess if you do not choose your friends wisely. I have one real friend and that's this chick name Ciarra. People don't really understand why we hang out but hell that's none of their business just know if you fuck with her then you fucking with me cause I'm down for my bitch lol (nah fr)
*******
"Madison"

My fine as history teacher Mr.White said snapping out of my thoughts.

"Yes sir"

I said in response.

"If your going to day dream in my class at least beware when the bell rings dismissing you."

He said making me feel so embarrassed.

Ugh, I hated when things like this happened around him because I kinda have this little crush on him. I know its silly but I can't help it he is so damn fine he stands at 6'5 with well defined muscles you can see through his button down polo shirts that he always wear he has medium length dreads that he keeps pushed securely back with a head band his caramel skin matches perfectly with his full lips and light brown eyes that just captivates you when he looks at you. Who wouldn't be attracted to a man like this but I know my chances with him are slim to none because I'm his students and he's my educator but a girl can dream can't she.

"Madison you are one of my smartest students but you have to be a little more focused in life if you plan to make it after graduation."

he said pulling back into reality.

"I know Mr.white I'll do better I'm sorry."

I said grabbing my things getting ready to leave his room for dance practice.

" No apology necessary just do better sweetheart I see a lot of potential in you."

He said gracing me with his beautiful dimpled smile.

"Yes sir"

I said walking out of his classroom before I jump all over him.
********
comment and vote !