chapter 7

Carlos (Mr.white) POV
******
I sat up in my California king size bed and sighed. A nigga really need to get a life. I jumped up and went to the bathroom to handle my daily hygiene. After I was finished I came back into my room to find a fit for the day. I don't plan on doing shit so I just decided on some black 501s Levis and black v neck shirt showing off my many tattoos. I put on my gold watch , diamond earrings and gold hand-bone necklace. Throw back I know. Lastly I put on my Concord's and sprayed myself with my polo cologne. I let my dreads hang freely. I went to the kitchen to find something to eat when my phone started ringing. It was my Lil brother Chris he's 22 two years younger than me. He's a real beast in these streets I never really wanted that lifestyle for my little brother but I couldn't stop him. So I just let him take over my empire and he all the way on top. He ain't no dumb ass nigga either I made sure of that. He went to college just like his big brother and has a day job as a criminal defense lawyer.

"Hello."

"Aye man what you doing tonight." he asked.

"Nothing probably chilling, why what's up? "

"Let's hit up that club Feenix , I heard its suppose to be jumping and I know them lil hoes gone be throwing that ass."

I laughed at my brother's antics. His mouth has no filter I swear.
"I don't know man ain with all that clubbing you know that. "

"Man come on you use to be , every since that bitch Tia fucked you over you been in the house."

He said.

"You might as well come out and find you some new ass."

He said laughing.

"Fine I'll go nigga, get off my dick."

"iight cool , I'm bout to swing through so we can hit this mall and find something to wear. "

He said.

"aight bet."

"bet."

He said and hung up. 30 minutes later he was pulling up in his black range rover. I hopped in and we headed towards the mall. This about to be a long ass day I thought to myself because I know this mall stupid packed. Damn. ***********

comment and vote !