Chapter 19

Carlos Pov

Six years have really flown by. I'm still at the top of the game but now i'm more on the business side of things Juan handles all of the drugs and etc. The only time I have to step in is when something goes wrong. Which is rarely. Me and Leshea was doing good for a couple years until she started acting money hungry and accusing a niggah of cheating and shit. One thing about me is when i'm in a relationship then i'm in it. I don't play games i'm too old for that shit. Her ass was the one that was playing games and the only reason I found out was because the bitch claimed she was pregnant but I know damn well I wrapped it up every-time we fucked. So I just played along and when she had the baby I got a DNA test. Of course it came back saying the baby wasn't mine. I wasn't even mad because my feelings for her were already gone. I simply packed her shit and made her get the fuck on baby and all. I know it sounds harsh but shidd she didn't think about my feelings when she was out here tricking. I'm really feeling like fuck love. Bitches ain't shit and I don't have the time or the patience to deal with these fucked up ass females. I'll just stick to the fuckem and duckem method. Shidd it never broke my heart. I refuse to give my all to another woman. That last woman that had my heart went of to college and is living out her dreams somewhere in this world and since I can't have her I don't want anybody. I wonder what has she been up to or does she think about me from time to time. Probably not more than likely she found herself a decent young man that can love her the way she needs to be loved. Let me get out of my feelings I have a community outreach banquet to attend tonight where I will be meeting my new business partners. I hope the on their shit because I can't deal with any unprofessional people. The banquet starts at nine so I need to get a move on.

I went in my bathroom to take a quick shower once I was finished with that I entered my bedroom to put on my tailored Armani suit. It was gray with a navy blue under shirt , gray, navy-blue , and whit tie with navy blue Stacy Adam shoes. I wore a silver rope chain with silver cuff links with my initials on them. I Also wore a silver Rolex and diamond studs in my ears. My dreads were braided neatly to the back. A niggah was looking good as fuck. I sprayed on some Prada cologne and head downstairs and out the door of my massive home where a limo was waiting on me. This night should be interesting and I hope everything goes well.

Comment and vote !
- mikeytaaa