chapter 13

Carlos POV

Its summer break for me right now but I don't intend on going back to work at carver high school. Its not like I need the money. I was only working there for fun. It makes me happy to know that I can have a positive affect on these young teens life other than the praises I get from lil niggas who remember me as the heartless Slim. I became a teacher to put that part of my life behind me but now I can't walk into a school without Madison crossing my mind. Everything about school reminds me of her. Hell everything about everything reminds me of her. I miss her but I know I will never see her again and I can't go back to teaching because it will be to painful for me. So I've decided to move to Texas. I'm actually sitting in my house now smoking a blunt while the movers pack up my shit. I'm giving everything to charity besides the few clothes I'm going to take along with me til I decide to go shopping again. I already bought a new home and its equipped with everything that I need.

I have decided to get back into the game for awhile I've been gone too long. I have already linked up with my homie Juan out there and he's hooking me up with his connects. So that's squared away and I still have all of my old connects. Chris is going to be holding things down here in Atlanta so I'm not worried about anything. I haven't gotten my hands dirty in awhile and I'm ready to shake some shit up. I know it might sound bad to some but its the only way for me to keep my mind off Madison. Since I can't have her then I will do something to distract myself from her but like I told her in the letter I wrote her if we do meet again which I doubt then I'm not going to hesitate to make her mine. In the mean time I'm going to be running shit from Atlanta to Texas and I dare a motherfucker to get in my way. Slim is coming back so these fuck niggas better beware.

After the movers were finished packing up everything in my condo. I left to head to the airport. I arrived 30 minutes and boarded my private jet. Once I was on board I relaxed in my seat. I slowly began to drift off into a peaceful and well needed slumber. The streets better beware Slim is back in full affect and I don't plan to slow down either.
*************************
So you guys feedback !
Slim's back !
Comment and vote !
I know its kinda short but the next few chapters are going to be longer....
-americanbeauty