chapter 4

Friday -game day
********
Maddy's POV

    Its game day and I'm hella hype I can't wait to get out there on that gym floor and dance like nobody's watching. I walked in first period and sat in my seat next to ciarra.

"Hey hoe"

I said sitting in my seat right next to her.

"Takes one to know one "  she retorted.

I just laughed.

"You going to that party at club Feenix this Saturday right ?"

She asked.

"And how exactly are we suppose to get in bitch , that club is 21 and over. "

I said looking at her side ways.

"I got the hook up , my cousin is the bouncer there and he can get us in. So are you down?"

"I guess so Lil girl"

I said and with that I turned my attention to the teacher. Girls gotta get her lesson you know.
********
The school day went by fast and I was thankful for that. We were now getting ready to do our halftime show and I was more than excited. The lights dimmed and the music began to blare through the speakers I let my body take over as we danced to a mix of my favorite Beyonce songs . I twirled and leaped around the dance floor gracefully with the other girls we did our final back bends and landed into slpits as the music ended and the crowd went wild. I loved these moments.
**********
After our perfromces I was headed to the locker room to change so I can go home and get some rest. Ya girl is tired. After changing into my sweats I exited the locker room and proceed to the exit. While I was  in the process of texting ciarra to tell her to hurry the hell up.  I bumped into something hard. I looked up ready to cuss whoever it was the fuck out when I realized it was Mr.White, damn he looked good in his polo jump suit with a fresh pair of all white forces on his feet. Diamonds in his ear and his dreads fell freely around his face.

"Damn madison ,I'm sorry baby girl. Here let me help you up."

He said grabbing my hand .

"thanks. "

I said standing back up on my feet feeling embrassed.

"Um you did really good tonight."

He said I blushed .

"Thanks Mr.white dancing is my outlet it makes me feel free."

"That's good that you have something to put your all into , stick to it you're really good and sorry for knocking you over. "

He said showing me that dimpled smile that I love so much.

"Its okay "

"Well I better get going. See you in class Monday."

"Okay , bye Mr.White."

I said and with that we went our separate ways.
Ciarra better come on or she getting left ,I thought getting inside my car. A few moments later a smiling ciarra came to my car and got in.

"Why you cheesing?"

I asked.

"Because Tim just gave me his number "

she screamed excitedly.

Hell I was excited for her she has been having a crush on him since we were freshmen. He's the star basketball player so you know all the girls want him. I'm glad he finally noticed my best friend after all that lurking she does on social media she deserves the chance to finally see where things go with him in reality.

"Girl you know we really have to turn up tomorrow now. "

She said twerking in her seat. I just laughed and started up the car. My best friend is crazy I thought to myself, but I was secretly happy as well after running into Mr.White tonight. I might just go out Who knows.
***************
comment and vote !