chapter 8

Maddy's POV

It is now 9:30 and I'm starting to put the finishing touches on my outfit. I wore the white body con dress I got from the mall with some all white six inch red bottoms with gold spikes on the back. I wore a gold tennis bracelet no necklace and my gold rose studded earrings. My hair was bone straight thanks to Ciarra with a middle part. Ciarra also did my make up and it was beat. I sprayed on some Chanel No.5 and grabbed my gold over the shoulder clutch. Yassss I was fine y'all. I admired myself in my full length body mirror.
Ciarra came out the bathroom with her black romper on with some red pumps. She wore a gold chain and her gold and black Mk watch with diamond studs in her ear. Her hair was pull up into a sleek bun. She looked really good . hell we both did. We took some pictures for Instagram and headed out the door.

"Best friend we about to turn the fuck up. "

Ciarra screamed from the drivers seat blasting the radio . I just laughed at her silliness. I love this girl. We arrived at the club 20 minutes later and it was packed. Like jammed packed the line reached all the way down the street. Me and ciarra got out the car and approached the door. We received hella stares some admiring us and others envious but who cares.
This buff bouncer who kinda resembled ciarra was standing at the door. We approached him and ciarra gave him a hug.

"Hey bone. "
"Bone this is my best friend maddy."

She said calling me by my nick name.

"Well hello miss maddy, with your fine ass."

Bone said . I blushed

"Hey, and thanks."

I said in response smiling.
"You two beautiful ladies have fun and please no fighting tonight Ciarra."

He said moving aside letting us I'm the club. Ciarra rolled her eyes and said

"whatever nigga."

I just giggled and followed her inside. The club was very big and there were people everywhere having a good time. Rich home quan Flex blasted through the the speakers making my inner dancer come out.

"Ayeeeeeee"

Ciarra yelled.

She liked this song too. We made our way to the dance floor and did what we do best. After dancing to 5 songs in a row I was tired . we made our way to the bar to get some water.

"Excuse me ladies "

We heard and turned around. It was Tim , Ciarra's new boo.

"Hey Tim. "

I said.

"hey."

A now timid Ciarra replied . I just rolled my eyes. This girl.

"Would you mind if I take this beautiful young woman off your hands for a few. "

he said.

"Please do "

I said and winked at Ciarra.

She got up and walked away with him.

"Have fun."

I yelled after the two.

I sipped on my water and vibe to the music that was playing. This DJ was on point tonight. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned around and it was Mr.white. oh lord what should I do. I know I'm not suppose to be in this club but I'm not doing anything wrong . no drinking or anything like that.

"I can explain"

I began to say but he cut me off.

"Hey miss I noticed you were sitting here alone and you just looked so beautiful that I had to come ask you for a dance."