chapter 3

Maddy's POV
*****************
When practice was over me and ciarra drove home together in my 2013 Chevy Malibu that I got for my  16th birthday two years ago, being the only child came with its perks.
We arrived at my house and got out the car Ciarra practically lives here because I hate being alone listening to my parents argue all the time and since her house is so crowed with her 6 siblings she doesn't mind either.
We entered my room where I began to strip out of my dance clothes that were drenched in sweat and headed to my adjoining bath room to shower.

"Oweee best friend when you gone let me have a taste of that. "

Ciarra said licking her plump pink lips at me she so gay I thought. Like shes really gay, well bisexual.

"Never"

I said laughing at her antics while turning on the shower water. We cool and all but not that cool.

" man you lame as fuck" she replied jokingly.

After making sure my water was at the right temperature I closed and locked the bathroom door, just in case Ciarra ass got any ideas, then I proceeded  bathing my sweaty body.

After taking our much needed showers I ordered us some Chinese food and lounged in my room.

" Hey cee yo Lil Boo on snap chat "

I said causing Ciarra to bolt from her spot at the foot of my king size bed and into my lap , snatching my phone in the process.

" Girl let me see , you know  that's my future husband."

" Girl yo ass don't know what you want and last time I checked Tim was a single man"

I said laughing and pushing her off my lap.

" whatever"

she said rolling her eyes as she continued to lurk on my phone and this is pretty much how our night went good food, shit talking and social media
********************
comment and vote!

Jhene as Ciarra