chapter 16

carlos pov

************

Life in  Texas is beyond good. A nigga came out here less than 3 months ago and i'm already doing big things. I just opened up a new club and restaurant. I'm stacking so much money that I don't know what to do with it. I've been moving major weight with my partners and my baby brother handling business back in Atlanta. We are two of the most successful king pins in the country and everybody wants to be down with us because we have the best dope and even better job opportunities for people. We also give back to the communities around the way so the police ain't fucking with us because they like the way we do business.

There is one thing though i'm lonely as fuck. I got this lil broad i'm fucking with but she ain't good for nothing but a quit nut. I'm tired of sleeping with random women but all the ones I come across don't want shit but a nigga money. I need me a female that is self made and has her own. I do not want a woman that is broke and looking for help. I can't support you but in this world we live in today a good woman is hard to come by.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts. I looked up from my desk where I was filing papers and told whoever it was to come in. It wasn't any one but my right hand Juan.

" what's up man." He greeted.

" shidd nun, just tryna file these papers and shit. What brings you by?"

" Damn, I can't come check on my right hand." he asked playing fake hurt. This nigga.

" nawl, man it ain't nun like that."

" I'm just fucking with you man. I came by to ask you if you wanted to hit up this club tonight. You haven't been out anywhere since you been in town except business shit."

" ion know man the club scene ain't really for me."

" Man you don't do shit but work. All work and no play can tear any man down." he said.

" ughhhhh, I guess since you put it that way i'll come through bruh."

" aight, cool don't make me come find yo ass because you know I will."

I laughed.

" iight, man imma come through." 

" cool, ill see you later I gotta go get my dick wet." He said as he dapped me.

" Yo nasty ass gone catch some one of these days."

" and yo dirty dick ass gone be right with me." he laughed as he walked out my office.

I decided it was time for me to go to. I locked everything and proceeded out of one of the many businesses I owned. White's corporation is really making a name for ourselves around the globe and this is only the beginning.

***********************************************************************************

later that nightat the club,

This club was jammed packed and that's a good thing because I own this club and that means we will be bringing in major profit tonight. I walked up to the V.I.P section and spotted Juan. We dapped each other up and he passed me a drink.

I ain't even gone lie I was feeling good as hell tonight. All night we was popping bottles , smoking loud getting lifted. Rich homie Quan Fuck Nigga came on and the whole V.I.P section was turnt. I haven't had this much fun in a long time and i'm glad I came out.

" Bruh this club live as fuck!" I yelled to Juan.

" Hell yeah bruh! Bad bitches everywhere too!"

" hell yeah, i'm glad you talked me into coming out nigga!"

" well , you know you can't help but to listen to a real nigga!"

" Nigga shut up you ain't even black for real."

I laughed and he mugged me.

" Fuck you nigga!" He snapped playfully.

" I'm just playing my boy you know you like a brother to me."

" Already." he said 

Just then this bad as female walked up to me she was about 5'6 with short hair cut into a style and it looked good on her. she wore a pink dress that hugged her curvaceous hips and plump ass. she also wore make-up but it was just enough to enhance to her beauty.

" um, hey I feel silly for coming over here but my friends practically forced me. So could you do me a favor and at least pretend like your interested so I can go home without them nagging me." she said.

" Um, miss there is nothing I have to pretend about because trust me i'm interested." I said and she smiled.

" well i'll go find me somebody daughter to cling to and leave y'all lovebirds alone." Juan said.

I just nodded and kept my eyes on the beauty in front of me.

" So, what's your name?" I asked her.

" Leshea." she said.

" well,nice to meet you leshea i'm Carlos. Do you want to go somewhere quiet so we can talk?" I asked her.

She looked at me with a raise eyebrow.

" I promise I will not do anything you don't want me to." I said winking at her.

" um....well okay then." she said.

I grabbed her hand and lead her through the club and out the back exit. Maybe there is a God I thought to myself as we got into the car pulling out of the club parking lot.

******************************************

Feed back comment and vote !

Leshea in the mm

-americanbeauty