Chapter 20

Maddy's Pov

After shopping with Ciarra I decided to get a navy blue body con dress with a low back. I paired the dress with six inch nude peep toe heels. I wore diamonds studs in my ear no necklace and of course my bracelet from Mr.White. I know some might think it's crazy but after all of these years he still means something to me. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about him. Sometimes I wonder does he do the same. I know its ridiculous but I can not help it. For all I know he is probably somewhere married with kids and i'm the furthest thing from his mind. It would be nice to see him though. Maybe I should try to get in contact with him soon. Nah, that would be silly what would I say to him anyway? Oh, hi Mr.White I was just thinking about you and decided to get in touch with you after not talking to you for six long years.  Tuh, i'll save myself the embarrassment. 

I am currently at the banquet and everything has been going well thus far, I arrived a little late due to the fact I had to find something to wear but it is all good. I was told our new partner haven't showed up either hopefully they will arrive soon so we can get this night over with. I want to go home and cuddle with my pillow and a good book. Do not judge me people I like to read.

" Girl what are you doing over here alone." Ciarra asked pulling me back into  reality.

" Girl, I was just over here thinking. These new partners of ours need to hurry up i'm ready to go." I said.

" We just got here not too long ago. Yo ass just ready to go because you lonely. You better find you one of these single rich men to get up under tonight." She said laughing.

I laughed with her.

" Girl please I do not want any of these stiff, uptight ass men." 

" You are so picky. You don't have to marry em but having some sort of male company will not hurt you." 

" ugh, Ciarra please--

" okay, okay, say no more. I'm done trying to help your stubborn ass."

" Good"

Just then Malissa one of my interns came up to us.

" Hey, you guys I was just coming over to let you know that the new partner is here. I just seen him and he is fine as hell. He doesn't even look like he would be apart of an organization like this I was expecting and old white man."

" Girl , you so crazy." ciarra said laughing 

and we all laughed together.

" oohh, he's coming this way. Malissa said.

I look in the direction she was pointing and almost passed out. I know that is not Mr.White. When did he stop teaching, and better yet one did he become the owner of a multi-millionaire corporation. He was drawing in on us pretty quickly and every step he took made my heart rate increase.

" Maddy, isn't that Mr.white from Carver." Ciarra said looking at me.

Before I could respond he was right in-front of us. 

" Well, hello ladies long time no see." He said looking me up and down.

I was at a lost for words.

" Hey, Mr.White I can't believe you own White's corporation. We can't wait to work with you this should be really interesting." Ciarra said.

" Yeah, i'm sure it will be great. I have heard good things about you guys company." He replied not taking his eyes off me. My words were still stuck in my throat.

" Well, i'm about to go find Eric I know he's cussing me out for leaving him with Ms.Dorsey old ass." Ciarra said.

" and I um, I'm going with Ciarra". Malissa said. 

They just walked off leaving alone with this beautiful specimen of a man standing in front of me. 

" So, your just going to stand there and stare at me or are you going to speak." he asked with a sly smirk on his face.

" Oh, i'm sorry. Hey, it's nice to see you Mr.white." I said with a shaky voice.

" Madison, stop being so formal with me. You are no longer my student call me Carlos." He said.

" Okay"

Carlos pov

Its her. Its really her. I can't believe after all these years i'm finally seeing her again. When I arrived at the banquet I was wasn't really feeling it. I was just ready to meet my new business partners and go home. I was talking to one of my colleagues about the owner's of the MC dance studios and he was telling me that it was two younger women. He said they were both fine as hell when he pointed them out to me  I was not expecting it to be Madison and Ciarra. I made my way across the room quickly to get to them well her really. I wasn't expecting her to be so formal with me. I don't know if she's shocked or what but she better kill that shit and quick. I told her in the letter I wrote her that if we ever met again she would be mine and that's exactly what i'm going to do.

After I told her to call me by my first name she just gave me that dry " okay" so I knew I would have to take matters into my own hands. She was looking too good in the form fitted dress she was wearing. It was match my suit. I grabbed her by her waist pulling her into me and pick her up off her feet spinning her around. I settled her back on her feet but kept her body close to mine. I know we were getting skeptical stares but I really did not give a fuck. I kissed her forehead and look down into her beautiful eyes.

" I've missed you baby girl." I whispered to her.

She just looked at me with glossy eyes. which had me a bit perplexed. She then wiggled out of my embrace and took off towards the bathroom. I decided I would let her be for now because we had to finish the banquet but afterwards we will talk. 

Okay so i'm going to split this chapter into 2 parts since its so long. so enjoy.

comment and vote ! 

- mikeyta

p.s its not edited so excuse any mistakes