chapter 12

Maddy's POV
******
2monthslater

"Maddy hurry up. Ain't nobody tell your ass to stay up all night knowing we had to be on the road this morning."

Ciarra yelled.

"I'm coming damn."

I mumbled under my breath.

It's finally time for me and Ciarra to go off for school and I must say that I am so glad. I'm going to miss my home of course but I need some new scenery. It's time for me to focus more on myself and see what I really want out of life. I grabbed the remainder of my belongings and proceeded downstairs where Ciarra and my parents were waiting for me.

"All set"

My dad asked.

" yup."

I replied.

Everyone headed out the door. Me and Ciarra drove together while my mom and dad drove in the moving truck behind us. My dad and ciarra's folks helped us get an apartment close to campus. I couldn't deal living in the dorms. I'm not really a people person and I dont think I would have been able to deal with emotional ass females. I can barley deal with Ciarra ass sometimes. The car ride was silent for the most part other than the music playing in the background. I guess Ciarra was just as anxious as I was about being on our own for the very first time.

We arrived at our apartment complex later on that evening. My parents helped us get settled then they were on their way. I'm going to miss my parents but I'm glad to be out the house. I went to my bedroom and laid on my king size bed. It's been a long day trying to get everything thing unpacked and we still have a few more but those are going to have to wait until tomorrow. As I laid in my bed thoughts of Mr.white drifted into my mind and I remembered I never read the letter he wrote me. I quickly jumped out of my bed to retrieve it. Once it was in hand I opened it and started to read it's contents.

Dear Madison,

I going to miss you. You were one of my best student's. I know your going to go far in this world and I wish you the best in every aspect of life. I know you were embarrassed about what happened between us that night at the club and was trying to avoid me at all cost thinking my feelings for you wouldn't be mutual but I'm here to tell you that wasn't the case at all. I have had feelings for you since we met and under different circumstances I would have pursued a relationship with you. I knew we could never be so I kept my feelings at bay but if we ever meet again I won't hesitate to make you mine. People might not understand it but it doesn't matter you were always MY FORBIDDEN CRUSH and I will never forget you. Stay sweet baby girl.

Love Always,
Carlos

After reading the letter I was in tears. I was happy that he expressed himself to me but I was also saddened because I know I will never see him again. I put the letter away crawled back into my bed and drifted off into a much needed slumber.
*****************************

Just a filler chapter! But that letter from Carlos though! Oh my! Lol

Feed back people! Comment and vote.

-americanbeauty

My Forbidden CrushOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara