chapter 14

Maddy's POV
********
College life is great. I love it here at Spleman my dance sisters are amazing and having Ciarra by my side makes it even better. I have really been putting my all into the college life and not much else. Ciarra ass keeps on begging me to go to this "kickback" with her so I guess I'll give it a try. I mean I have been going hard with studying and dance so I need to give myself some type of break. I know its important to stay focused on your goals but I have to admit I am becoming a little overwhelmed and depressed sitting in the house. Dance practice has just ended for the day so I guess me and Ciarra will head home and wash up so we can hit the mall to find a nice outfit for the kick back.

" Are you ready to roll mamacita ."  I asked Ciarra.

" yeah girl I was just about to go grab my bag."

" cool , hurry up I'll be in the car." 

I left out of the building and within a few seconds Ciarra was on my trail. We both entered the car buckled up ( because safety is first) and headed out of the parking lot. When we reached  our apartment we both made a silent exit and headed inside to take a much needed shower. We both have our own bathrooms in our bedrooms which is quite convenient.

" Maddy please don't take all day to get ready this your first time going out in forever and you have to be on point!"

" Okay, damn stop acting like i'm a child I got this shawty."  I playfully snapped at her.

" Yeah whatever yo ass  betta be down hea in the next 15 minutes ready to go. I know that much." she retorted.

I laughed and headed to my room. I rummaged through my closet for something to wear and decided on some ripped jeans with over sized  pink sweater and my pink toms since  fall is beginning to set in its a little bit cooler outside. I grabbed the items and threw them on the bed then proceeded to my adjoining bathroom to shower. 

After my shower I got dressed in the outfit i picked out combed my curls out and put my hair up into a messy bun. I'll wait util later to actually do it. I grabbed my phone and my keys and I was ready to go. I walked into the living room and Ciarra was giving me the evil eye which made me snicker.

" What I didn't even take that long. Geeeshhhhh!"

" The hell you say I have been waiting down here forever tramp."

" I'm sorry boo bear I said grabbing here by here cheeks and kissing her forehead."

" mhmm sure you are. Lets just go before I slap yo  ass."

" feisty aren't we lil baby."

She gave me that bitch try me look and I couldn't help but to laugh at her I love my best-friend I swear to you.

*******************

comment and vote people !

things are about to heat up too ! so stay tuned 

- americanbeauty