chapter 10

Maddy's POV
*****
2 months later

Its been 2 months since the whole ordeal happened between me and Mr.White at club Feenix and I have been trying to forget all about it. Mr.white has been trying to talk to me but I always find an excuse to get away. I just want to forget it ever happened. I told Ciarra about it and she thinks I should talk to him but I just can't face him. Its bad enough I have to see him everyday at school. That's why I'm so happy that its my last week in school. I graduate Saturday and I'm going off to school in the fall I don't have time to be worried about a crush even if I do still have feelings for him I know we will never be together so I'm moving on with my life. Well I'm trying to at least I just can't seem to get this man out of my head I just keep replaying that night in my head his touch those eyes that kiss. Ugh get it together Madison I thought to myself.

"Madison "

A voice called my name snapping me from me thoughts.

It was him. I looked around and realize that the class room was empty. Shit I did it again I thought.

"Madison can we talk."

He said.

I knew I would have to face him one day so I might as well get it over with. I nodded my head giving him my attention.
****************
Carlos POV
******

"Madison."

I said.

She was day dreaming again. I laughed to myself at the sight. She is so beautiful. Damn. Let me stop.

"Can we talk."

I asked she nodded her head giving me the okay to continue .

I took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Well I haven't been able to talk to you since that party and I just wanted say I'm sorry about everything. I should have let you explain your self when tried but your beauty just captivated me and I couldn't help myself."

I said to her.

"Its okay Mr.white I understand , I was caught up in the moment as well but I know there can never be anything between us so I'm over it."

she said.

It kinda hurt to hear those words but I knew she was right.

"Yeah your right , thanks for letting me explain myself I'm sorry if I embarrassed you in any way that wasn't my intention."

I said "your good Mr.White."

She said with a slight smile.

That smile will be the death of me, I thought .

"Is that all you wanted" she asked.

"Yeah, you can go."

I said coming back to reality.

She grabbed her things and exited my classroom. I sat at my desk with my head in my hands.

"Fuck!"

I yelled out loud tossing the papers off my desk I grabbed my brief case and keys and headed out of carver high school. I hopped in my jaguar and headed home with Madison on my mind like always.

"This girl got my head gone."

I thought out loud.
******************
Short I know Feedback! Comment and vote!