chapter 6

Maddy's POV
****
I woke up to the vibrating of my phone. Ugh. I rolled over and looked at my alarm clock on the night stand it read 2:30 pm. Damn. I thought to myself I must have really been tired. I reached over on my nightstand and grabbed my Samsung Galaxy s5. I hate iphones so yeah.

"Hello."

I said into the reciever.

"Girl I know yo ass ain't still sleep. "

Ciarra said.

"Get your brown ass up and get dressed I'll be over in a few so we can go shopping for outfits for tonight. "

Ugh I was hoping she would have forget about that damn party.

"Okay , I'm up damn."

"Don't sass me girl , I'll come over there and tap that ass."

She said. I just laughed. My best friend so silly.

"okay."

I simply responded.

" mhmm that's what I thought, see you in a few bitch."

With that she hung up.

I forced myself out of bed and went into my adjoining bathroom to handle my hygiene. After taking a 15 minute shower and brushing my teeth etc. Etc. I went back into my bed room to find something to wear. Its only march but its already hot in Georgia. I already know we are going to catch it in the summer. I wasn't trying to impress anyone so I just decided on black leggings, a Chicago bull's shirt that I cut into a tank top ,and my breed 11s to match. I wore pearls in my ears and my MK watch my dad got me for Christmas last year. Lastly I put on my gold necklace with a cross charm on it. Simple but cute. I went back into my bathroom to do my hair I decided to just were it curly so I sprayed some leave in conditioner by creme of nature. Combed it out with my vent brush and added a red bandana to finish the look. I applied some eye liner and mascara. I'm not really a big fan of makeup. I simply used carmex for my lips and I was ready to go.
When I came back in my room ciarra was already outside blowing her horn. I grabbed my MK over the shoulder bag and my keys then proceeded down stairs and out the front door locking it behind me. My parents aren't home like usual so I'm not worried about them. I hopped in ciarra's Nissan Altima and greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe."

"Hey love. "

" You ready? "

She asked.

"Yep."

I replied. She put the car in reverse exiting my driveway headed for the mall.
*************

It took us about 15 minutes to get to the mall and it was packed. Should have known though it is Saturday everybody trying to turn up tonight.
We got out of the car and approached the mall entrance. Once we were inside we went straight for forever 21. We both shopped around but I didn't find anything I liked. Ciarra on the other hand got this all black romper that I thought was really cute for her.
We continued shopping and I still had not found anything to catch my until we stopped in this little boutique called pretty N pink. It was this all white body con dress with the back out and sheer sides that would show apart of my breast all the way down to my thighs were the dressed would more than likely stop.

"Maddy if you don't get this dress then I will. We have been in the mall for two hours and I'm gettimg hungry."

Ciarra said.

"Okay fine."

I paid for the dress and a few other items and we left the store headed for the food court.
We ate at A&D wings. They have the best wings ever. After we were finished we headed back to my house to chill until tonight.
************
comment and vote!