Chapter 21

Carlos Pov

I pulled up to Madison's house and I have to admit it was really nice. She is doing very well for herself I see and I love that. She has always been a hard worker so I knew she would make it. I parked my car and just sat there for a second trying to build my courage up to go knock on the door. After sitting for what felt like forever I decided to go ahead and get out of my car. I locked the door and walked up the sidewalk to the door. I took a deep breath then  rang the door bell. She didn't answer so I rung it again. Still no answer. At this point I decided to bang on the door. Finally she answered the door looking furious but I was to busy looking at her caramel smooth skin in her silk night robe. She must have open the door hard because it caused her robe to open a little revealing her pink and white lace bra. The sight of her made my dick jump. She cleared her throat causing me to break my gaze away from her body. I was slightly embarrassed but can you blame me for looking.

" Why are you here Carlos?" She asked in a dry tone. 

" I came to talk to check on you. You left the banquet so quick I didn't get a chance to really talk to you."

" How did you find out where I stay? It was ciarra's ass wasn't it?" She asked disregarding my statement. She was really testing my patience. If she keep on imma have to show her whats really up.

" Don't worry about all that. I said 

" Can we talk?" I asked looking into her beautiful eyes.

" No" She said and tried to shut the door in my face but I put my foot in the way blocking the door from shutting. Sick really sick of her playing games with me. Its obvious she has some type of feelings for me or she would not have been crying earlier or standing here now. I pushed the door open and grabbed her by her waist. Without  hesitation I smashed my lips into hers. She tried to fight but couldn't because I was letting up. She began kissing back with as much force as me. I walked further into her home and kicked the door closed with my foot. I began trailing kisses along her jaw and neckline which caused her to moan involuntarily. I stopped kissing her for a second and asked 

" Where's your bedroom?" 

She just pointed towards the stairs. I scooped her into my arms and walked up the stairs with her holding onto me securely. I entered a room that I assumed to be hers because the soft pink decor. I can tell she has a thing pink. I threw her on the bed and climb on top of her. I opened her silk robe and began to trail kisses down her body. I stopped a her perky bra covered breast and unhooked the clasp that was in the front. I looked up at Madison to see if she was going to protest but she didn't so I kept going. I gently grabbed her right breast and began sucking it while massaging the left with my fingers. She moaned my name , which only encouraged me to go harder. I switch sides and began sucking on her left nipple while i caressed her body. She played in my dreads softly turning me on even more. I began trailing kissing down here stomach and the closer I got to her treasure the louder her moans became. That shit was sexy as hell. My name never sound so good coming out of anyone's mouth. I reached her laced covered treasure and rubbed her slits with my fingers. She was already soaked. I gently pulled her panties off and dove right into her moisten treasure. I flicked , sucked, and licked her with my tongue making sure to hit every spot.  I know I was doing a good job because at this point she wasn't just moaning my name but screaming out in pleasure. She roughly pulled my dreads but I didn't care I kept going with my assault. I swear she was so fucking wet it was ridiculous. I entered a finger inside of her womanhood and she was tight as fuck. I mean really tight, like fucking virgin tight. Maybe she just hasn't had any in a long time. I know she can't still be a virgin after all these years. Not that it would be a bad thing I just don't think it's likely.  I continue to suck and slurp while moving my fingers inside of her. I felt her walls tighten around my fingers and her breathing hitch. So, I knew she was close. I moved my fingers in her faster while still assaulting her with my tongue. I flicked one last time and she began gushing. I licked it all up like a pro. I ended my assault when I felt her body relax beneath me. I wipe my mouth of her juices and hoovered over her looking into her eyes she looked really tired. So I just kissed her forehead a laid beside of her. 

" Goodnight baby-girl. We'll talk in the morning." I said in a husky voice.

" Okay, goodnight." She said in a low whisper.

I heard light snores coming from her and I knew she was sleep. I'm going to have to ask her when the was the last time she was sexually active because I didn't even put my dick in here and she knocked out. I put that thought to the back of my head and drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

Comment and vote ! 

 - mikeyta