chapter 5

Carlos POV (Mr.White)

I hopped in my camaro and sped out of the school's parking lot. What is there to do on a Friday night I thought to myself. Shit. Might as well go home. I pulled up at my condo and hopped out the car I entered my home and kicked off my shoes by the door. I entered my spacious living room and headed for the kitchen. I may be a school teacher but i,m paid . I have a doctorate degree and I own three businesses around the way. I wasn't always on the straight and narrow I use to sell drugs to pay for college and keep a roof over my mother's head. She was a single parent raising to two boys but she did that shit with grace and I respect her for that shit. To the streets I'm known as Slim. Its a nick name that stuck with me back in the day because of the way I was built up. I try to keep my street life as discreet as possible. I don't sell dope anymore but I still have all of my connects. I warmed up a TV dinner and retrieved a cold beer from the fridge. I ate in silence then went up to my bed room to shower. After I got out the shower I turned my TV on and watched reruns of fresh prince this shit is funny as hell. As I watched the old TV show my mind began to drift. It drifted to one person in particular, Madison. I know I was wrong to be thinking about a student but she wasn't like the rest of those fast ass Lil hoes throwing themselves at me. She had self respect and she was so damn beautiful if I would have met her outside my working environment and she was a little older I would most definitely have tried to get with her but I didn't so I might as well keep my feelings at bay. A man can dream though can't he? Just then my phone rang snapping me out of my thoughts. Damn who could it be I thought grabbing my iPhone 6 plus off the night stand answering it without looking at the caller id.

"Hello."

"Hey daddy."

a voice answered back and I instantly regretted not looking at the caller id.

"What you want Tia ? "

I questioned my ex girlfriend. I was in love with this girl but she tried to play a nigga to the left like my name didn't ring bells in theses streets word always got back to me and word was she had been fucking the squad so I had to let her hoe ass go.

"Come to the door daddy."

she said seductively.

I contemplated on whether or not to answer the door. Fuck it I thought and got up to let her in.
She came in with a damn trench coat on as hot as it is in Georgia. Dumb hoe I thought. She walked passed me into the house and dropped her coat revealing she had nothing on underneath it. She might be a hoe but she bad as fuck. With her C cup breast and ass like Kim K any nigga would want to hit. She walked up to me and whispered.

"Like what you see daddy."

Hell yeah I thought. Might as well get my dick wet ain't shit else to do. She began playing with my night pants sliding her fingers inside them playing with my member.

"You like that daddy. "

she said stroking my semi hard dick. She then pull my pants down got on her knees and went to work. I swear this girl sucks dick like no other having a nigga ready to bust already . You could see why I was crazy about the broad.

"shit."

I hissed grabbing her by her hair making her suck all 9 inches. Soon I nutted and she swallowed all my babies like the pro I know she is. I picked her up and carried her to my room. I grabbed a condom off the night stand slipped it on and went to work. 15 minutes later I was nutting again. I wasn't even worried about if she got hers. I pulled my now limp dick out of her and went to the bathroom to take another shower. When I came out she was still laying in my bed. This bitch had the nerve to go to sleep. Hell nawl. I tapped her shoulder waking her up.

"You can leave now ",I said .

"Really carlos. "

"Hell yeah , you got what you wanted now leave. "

I said stripping my sheets off the bed throwing them in the hamper . I went to to linen closet to retrieve new sheets. She was still there when I came back. Hoe's I thought to myself.

"Damn you still here."

"Fuck you. "

She said grabbing her things and storming out of my condo. I laughed and locked the door behind her. I went back to my room finished making up my bed climbed in and drifted off to a peaceful slumber.
**************
comment and vote!
-jaqcees as carlos