chapter 15

Maddy's POV 

****************

It is around 9:45 and i'm still trying to get ready. I just know Ciarra is going to be in here in a few cussing me out. My hair is done thanks to Ciarra she styled it into a neat and sleek bun at the top of my head. My makeup is light but i'm still in my bath robe. I really do not feel like going but I know all hell will break loose if I tell Ciarra that. So I guess i'll just suck up the way i'm feeling and get a move on.

       I removed my robe and slipped into the black jumper that ties up in the back and some nude and black pumps. I added a gold rope necklace and the bracelet that Mr.white gave me that I always were. Diamond earrings and nude lipstick.  Yasssssss I was fine chile. Just as I was finishing up Ciarra walked in.

" Damn , best friend you look good as fuck."

" aww, thanks girl. You don't look too bad yourself." I complimented.

She wore a black two piece dress with black pumps. she wore red lipstick and no jewelry except her diamond studs. here hair was bone straight and her make-up was beat as always.We were sure to be turning heads tonight.

" Thanks, boo. You ready to go?"

" Yeah let me grab me keys and stuff."

Once I gathered all my needed materials we were out the door. We arrived at the kickback about 25 minutes later and it was P A C K E D ! Do you hear me. Cars were lined up around the street trying to get parking. It took us another 10 minutes to get inside because we had to find a decent park. Which by the way was not so decent. We were parked two blocks over. Ugh, and we are both in heels. The struggle was really real getting inside.

Once we hit the door I could hear Future booming through the speakers and the dancer in me could not help but to move to the beat with ciarra right behind me.

" Lets go to the dance floor." Ciarra said.

" Okay." 

 with that we made our way through the crowd. Once we hit the dance floor Body Party by Ciara started playing and grind-ed my hips to the beat and let it take over me. I was having such a good time that when arms wrapped around my waist I didn't bother to move them. I danced the whole song through and when the song was over I turned around to look at my mystery dance partner.

He was sooooooo fucking fine lawwd I felt my panties get moisten at the sight of him. He was a caramel complexion with tattoos all down his arms and on his chest that I could see through his V-neck t-shirt. He stood at least 6'4 and his muscle definition was enough to make a married woman sin. He cleared his throat causing me to come back reality. I looked up and he had a goofy smirk on his face. I was so embarrassed.

" Like what you see." he said smiling showing a set of perfect white teeth. I just melted.

" maybe." I said surprising myself.

" Well, i'm Dontae."

" Madison."

" Nice to meet you Madison. I play football over at more-house."

" oh, that's nice i'm a dancer at Spelman."

" oh, a dancer I see. Well miss dancer can I have your number?''

" I guess so Mr.football player."

He pulled out his phone and handed it to me and I gave him mine as well. Once we were done exchanging numbers we gave each other our rightful phones back. I looked at what he saved his number as and couldn't help but to laugh. It said Big Daddy D!

" Really." I said looking up at him again.

He leaned over to my ear and whispered.

" I can show you better than I can tell you." 

I felt my body heat and I had to take a step back.

He laughed.

" I was just playing Madison, unless you want me to." He said and winked.

" Nawl i'm good on that."  I said back nervously.

He laughed again.

" Your so cute Madison , but ill let you get back to the party. I hope to see you soon."  

 He said and he bent over and kissed my cheek then walked away into the crowd. I almost died. His lips were so soft. I started looking around for Ciarra who I didn't realize was missing until now. Before I could spot her she was walking up to me.

" bitch, I saw that." she said.

" Saw what?" I asked playing dumb.

" Guh don't play dumb with me. I saw you and Dontae all over each other."

" Wait , how do you know him."

" Duh, he plays football with Tim. I was hoping you two would meet soon."

" oh, okay. But girlllllll he is fine as hell."

" ain't it Tim better be glad I love his ass or --

" Or what ?" Tim said walking up behind her.

I laughed as she froze in place.

" oh, ummm nothing baby." she said kissing him

"that's what I thought. Yall bout ready to go we were thinking about going to waffle house after we leave here" Tim said.

" Who is we?" I asked and Ciarra gave me a knowing look which I ignored.

" Me, Dontae, you, and ciarra If yall want to come and I think some of the other football players want to tag along as well." He said.

" oh, cool. Yeah we are going." Ciarra said winking at me. I rolled my eyes in return.

Then out of no where I felt arms around my waist. I turned around and it was none other than Dontae.

" So, it looks like we are meeting again sooner than later." He said smirking at me.

" Yeah , I guess so." I said rolling my eyes.

With that we all started to exit the party and get into our rightful vehicles to head over to Waffle House. This should be interesting I thought to myself.

Comment and vote people!

Dontae in mm.