Chapter 17

Maddy's pov

3 months later

So me and Dontae have been doing really good. He is so amazing I swear he is the best thing that has happened to me since i've been in college besides having a 4.0 GPA. I think i'm in love y'all. He caters to me, takes me out and listens to me when I need someone to talk to and Ciarra is not around. She's usually with tim these days but I don't mind though I know she has a life other than me and she will make time for me if I need her. Dontae said he wanted to take me out tonight to tell me something and I can't wait but at the same time i'm kind of nervous. Right now me and Ciarra are out shopping for birthday stuff for me. My birthday isn't for another 3 months on April 16th but I wanted to start shopping early just in case I change my mind about something I can make the necessary changes. I'll finally be 19 years old still young but whatever another birthday is always a blessing.

Dontae pov

" Aye D , you still fucking with that chick from Spelman?" My homie Roe asked me.

" Man, hell yeah." I said.

" She gave you some pussy yet?"

" Hell, nawl but I got a plan. I'm taking the lil bitch out tonight and imma keep gassing her head up until I talk her out her pants." I said nonchalantly.

" Man that shit fucked up." He laughed 

" well, it be like that sometimes. She tryna play all innocent but in my eyes all bitches gone give up the pussy."

3 months later 

Madison Birthday

Madison pov 

Its my mother fucking birthday and i'm ready to turn the fuck up! Nahh for real all i'm doing today is going out to eat with Ciarra and then I'm meeting up with Dontae to catch and movie and he said he had something special for me tonight. The last time he told me something like that he confessed his love for me and it truly warmed my heart to know he feels that way about me. I love him too and tonight after whatever surprise he has for me i'm going to show him just how much I love him. Ciarra helped me pick out some sexy lingerie to wear for tonight so i'm ready. I want to give myself to him because he has been so patient with me and I know he has needs to and tonight I plan to fulfill those needs. I think I watched enough porn to have the concept down pack.

" Hey mami you ready to go eat." Ciarra asked coming into my room.

" Yeah, lets go."

We arrived at TGI Friday's about 35 minutes later. We parked the car and got  out. We walked to the entrance hand and hand receiving skeptical looks from others but so what this is my best friend fuck yall squimshy as people. Ciarra was also carrying a huge gift bag that she would not let me look inside of but whatever i'll see it eventually it is mine. We were seated in a booth and our waiter came and took our drink orders. Once she left we started talking.

" Have you talked to Dontae today?" Ciarra asked.

" Yeah, he called me this morning and wished me a happy birthday and said he can't wait to see me tonight."