Won't You Please, PLEASE Help Me?

"No...no, no don't go with him! Are you listening to me? Don't go with him! No, he's bad news! Can you hear me? I'm standing right here! Hello? I'm here! Don't go with him! He's gunna hurt you! HEY. NO NO DON'T DO IT NO DON'T GO DON'T GO!!!!----"

"Billie, wake up!" Addy came rushing from the room over and began shaking him steadily. "Billie, you're having a bad dream wake up!"

Billie immediately flung up from the couch and began looking everywhere. His heart was pounding, carrying his whole body in a similar motion. Sweat was pouring from his skin and his hair was all flustered.

Addy began massaging his back to help try and relax him.

"It was just a dream, dear. It was just a dream," she explains softly.

Billie began rubbing his eyes and took in a deep breath.

"What time is it?"

"It's five."

"Where did the time fucking go today?" He shoots.

"You were out with the boys for most of it, you got home an hour ago and passed out on the couch. I've barely had the time to talk to you."

"Oh." His breaths were still fast and short, but an improvement was noticeable. He tried to get up and move to another location but Addy grabbed his hand.

"Are you okay, love? I've never seen you like that before."

"Like what?" His guard seems to be up.

"You were screaming in your sleep."

"I was?"

"Yes. What were you dreaming of?"

He began shaking again. His eyes were painted with worry and exhaustion. It looked as if he was lost in thought.

"It was that girl again."

"The one you dream about every night?" Addy recognized.

"Yeah, every fucking night. Every time I close my eyes she's there."

"Who is she? What happened with her?"

"I don't know who she is now, but when I'm with her in my dreams, we are very close. She's like my best friend. Usually when I'm with her, she acknowledges my presence and we are together talking and what not, yah know? But this time, she was at the lake with some asshole she just met, and he gave her his number so they could meet the next day at some movie theater or whatever. Then I got this vision that he fucking kidnaps her in the parking lot, and there's nothing I can fucking do because she can't see me. I want to make her understand that she'll be hurt, but she doesn't even know I'm there. I'm scared for her, Addy. She feels so real to me. I just want her to be safe."

"I'm sorry honey, but it's just a bad dream. Try and relax."

Billie shakes her hand off his.

"No!" he yells defiantly. "It's not just a dream. I can feel this one in my heart, I don't know why, but...she needs me! This is some weird shit I've been dealing with, how I keep dreaming of her, but it feels like a sign. She needs to be protected."

Addy forces a smile in attempt to plead with him. "Billie..."

"No, don't Billie me! You're looking at me like I'm fucking crazy!" He begins eyeing her in deep concentration.

"I don't think you're crazy, I'm just trying to make you realize you had a bad dream. That's it. That's the end of that."

"You're wrong. You're fucking wrong." He takes a step back and realizes how frustrated and snappy he sounds. "I'm sorry, Addy, but you're wrong. Something serious is going on. I intend to find out what it is."