Mission Accomplished

Jason sighed in frustration upon searching various halls within the hospital. It didn't make any sense for the strange musician to just leave, so he knew that he must have been around somewhere. Whatever the case, he knew he needed to find this man. His sweet friend depended on it. He would do whatever he could to make her happy. Jason truly believed she deserved it.

"Hello, Dr. Mahoney."

"Good evening, Ms. Taylor," Jason greeted a young nurse he was passing by.

"I wouldn't go over there if I were you..." she stops for just a moment to warn him.

"Why not?"

"There's a very upset rock star around the corner claiming he wants some privacy. I offered to get him a room but he just glared at me like I was crazy!"

Jason chuckled to himself.

"Thank you for your warning, Ms. Taylor. I'll proceed with caution."

She smiled sweetly before continuing.

Jason inched upon the proclaimed territory, hearing some curses in the distance. After taking a deep breath, he peeked around the corner himself and soaked up the scene before him.

Billie had punched the wall in aggravation, cursing to himself and mumbling words that were difficult to make out. His hands aggressively ran through his hair as he nervously paced around the deserted hallway.

Jason smiled nervously to himself. He was waiting for the right moment to intervene. After a few more moments of stalking the prey, Jason finally stepped in to full sight, scaring Billie all the while.

"Fuck man," Billie hissed. "You fucking scared me."

"I apologize on my uncalled for intrusion, but it was necessary for me to sought you out."

He glared daggers at Jason, quietly, before cursing silently and continuing his fuss.

"I hate that," Billie spat.

"Is something the matter?"

Billie snapped his head up to make eye contact.

"Yeah, something is fucking the matter. Stop talking to me as if I'm a scholar. Be real with me. Swear a little bit, let your words hang around and mutter nonsense in between sentences. Some people have their pants belted too tight I swear."

Jason snickered.

"My syntax and vocabulary bother you? I believe the problem at hand digs a bit deeper than that, wouldn't you say?"

Billie sucked his teeth and stared into the distance, calming down a bit all the while.

"What do you want, Doctor?" He finally asked, staring in the opposite direction of the man.

"I want to help you."

"A likely story," the rocker shot back.

"Perhaps, but true, nevertheless. Why did you run out on us back there?"

"Maybe I needed to take a piss. Ever thought of that?"

Billie smirked softly at his joke.

"Is it the new trend to punch walls and swear in the hallways before releasing bodily fluid?"

"You're not funny," Billie muttered.