Sick on the bus (Louis)

(Liam's P.O.V.)

I woke up on the bus and walked out to the front. Of course I was the first one up. I start making breakfast knowing the others will be up soon. Not long after that Niall comes up front.

"Moring Neil," I said with a smile.

"Hey Payno," he replied. "Smells good," he smiled.

"It's almost ready," I chuckled. Harry walked out next.

"Morning," he said grabbing himself some coffee.

"Breakfast is almost ready," I told him. He nodded. When it was ready the boys grabbed themselves some food and started eating. "Where's Louis?" I asked.

"Probably still in bed," Niall answered shoving more food in his mouth.

"I'll wake him," I said standing up. I walked back to the bunks and pulled back Louis's curtain. "Lou," I said softly. "Come on Tommo, I've got breakfast for you." He groaned a little and opened his eyes.

"I don't feel very well," he moaned. I put my hand to his head and felt heat immediately.

"You've got a fever. What doesn't feel well?" I asked him.

"My stomach mostly. I feel nauseous," he said softly curling up in a ball.

"How bout I get you some toast? You need to try to eat." He nodded. "Alright, just stay here," I told him. I walked back out and put some bread in the toaster.

"Where's Lou?" Niall asked going back for more food.

"He's not feeling well I'm gonna take him some toast back," I explained. Both the boys stopped what they were doing.

"Louis's ill?" Harry asked.

"Is he alright?" Niall added.

"I think so. Just gonna let him rest today." The toast popped out of the toaster and I put it on a plate and took it back to him. "Here Lou," I said handing him the plate.

"Thanks Payno," he said.

"Yell if you need anything alright?" He nodded. With that I walked back to the front.

(Louis's P.O.V.)

I took of few bites of the toast and it just sloshed around in my stomach. I groaned a little and slide the plate to the side. I curled up in bed wrapping my arm around my stomach trying to keep the contents inside of it. It wasn't working very well. I heard someone come back but I didn't open my eyes to see who.

"Lou?" a voice asked. I recognized it to be Niall's. I opened my eyes to look at him. He smiled a little. "I brought you something for your fever," he said handing me two pills and some water. I swallowed the pills and took a drink.

"Thanks Niall," I said weakly.

"You ok?" he asked looking worried.

"Yeah I'm fine," I lied. He nodded a little.

"Ok, get well mate," he said before walking back up front. I took another drink of water and curled back up in bed. I was freezing cold but my hair was soaked in sweat at the same time. I shivered in bed before finally falling asleep.

(Liam's P.O.V)

We sat up front for a bit playing FIFA. Niall was beating Harry and Harry was not happy about that.

"You suck, Niall!" Harry yelled slumping down on the couch in a huff.

"You want to play again?" Niall ask laughing. Harry responded by tackling Niall to the ground. They wrestled around on the floor for a bit then they both stood up.

"Best two out of three," Harry said picking but up his controller.

"You're on!" They both started playing again. I couldn't help but laugh at them both. I decided to go back and check on Louis before lunch. I got up and walked back to the bunks. Louis was sound asleep. I put my hand on his head. It still burned with a fever. I figured I shouldn't wake him and started to walk away.

"Liam," I heard him say softly.

"Hey buddy, did I wake you?" I asked walking back over to him.

"No, I've been awake for a bit," he said his eyes still closed.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"Dreadful," he answered.

"Do you need anything?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"I don't think so," he replied.

"Alright, I'll be back up front," I told him. He nodded. I walked back out to the couch and sat down.

(Louis's P.O.V.)

I couldn't get comfortable. My stomach churched over and over and I knew it was only a matter of time before I got sick. I whimpered a little as I opened my eyes. The whole room spun as I stood up. I held myself up with on hand on the bunks. I walked slowly to the bathroom and shut and locked the door. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw how horrible I looked. I hiccupped a little and gagged. I groaned as I lowered myself in front of the toilet. My hands gripped either side of the bowl as I gagged again. I thought about calling for one of the boys but I didn't have time before my stomach sent up everything in it. I retched and gagged as the acid burned my throat. After what felt like forever I was finally done. I flushed the toilet but I was too weak to get up. I reached up and unlocked the door and started calling for Liam. It didn't take long for him to open the door.

"You ok Tommo?" He asked walking in. I shook my head as I felt more bile rising in my throat. He knelt down beside me and started rubbing my back. I gaged once before my stomach sent up more of its contents.

"This is horrid," I said before more of my stomach reappeared in the water.

"Relax mate, you're doing great," Liam said pushing my hair out of my face. When I was done all I could do was breath heavy over the bowl. Liam leaned forward and flushed the toilet and I leaned back into him. "Feel better?" he asked softly. My stomach still churned painfully.

"No," I groaned.

"You want to sit here for a bit or try to make it out?"

"Just give me a bit," I told him. He pulled me into him and started rubbing my stomach. I sighed a little and found myself slipping back to sleep.