200K

So first of all I just want to apologize for being the worst at updating. I got really bad at it for a while but I'm going to make it a point to do better.

Second I just want to thank everyone for getting this book to 200k views. When I started posting on here I never thought any would like my writing let alone get me to this point. Everyone's support has really made a difference in my life so I just want to thank each and every one of you for making this book so successful. I don't plan on stopping this book any time soon.

I'm also going to open back up requests. I know some of you really wanted me to do things. And those of you who had requested things from me and I just never got to them I'm sorry. But I'll make it up to you all. Put in your requests and I'll try to update regularly. My goal is going to be once a week at least. Just to get some regular content out for you guys. So leave me some requests and I'll try to do as many as I can. Try not to get upset with me if I don't get to yours but I always get flooded with requests and sometimes they just get lost.

Here at the end of this update I'm gonna post a few pictures of myself just bc I never have and I feel like how's a good time to show my face. They're all going to be of me and my horse, Isaiah, bc those are the only pictures of me I like 😂

Thank you all so much again for all of your support you have always shown me. I promise I'm going to get back into updating again and putting out regular content for you. Thank you and I love you all.
All the love,

Kayla ❤

Kayla ❤