Niall sick from junk food

"Come on Nialler let's get back on the bus," Liam coaxed helping him walk to the bus. The boys had just left a birthday party for a friend of theirs. Niall had enjoyed himself a little too much. He had eaten his weight in junk food and was clearly buzzed. Liam had his arm wrapped around Niall helping him walk to the bus.

"That was fun, we should go back," Niall giggled. Liam chuckled a little to himself.

"That party is over Nialler," Liam explained.

"But I want to go back," Niall pouted. Liam shook his head. He helped him up the stairs of the bus and sat him down on the couch. Harry and Louis weren't far behind them. They all sat down together and the bus took off.

"Where are we going next?" Louis asked looking over at Liam.

"Somewhere up in Canada I believe," he replied. They were leaving LA so they had a long drive. Niall giggled looking over at the other three.

"I like Canada," he giggled. The other three looked at each other and smiled. They sat up talking for a few hours as Niall sobered up.

"I'm tired fellas. You ready to turn in?" Louis asked.

"I'm beat, it's been a long day," Niall yawned.

"Yeah for you," Harry teased. Niall rolled his eyes.

"Let's get some sleep," Liam said standing up. They walked back to their bunks and laid down. They said their goodnights and within minutes they were all out. Niall woke up a few hours later when his stomach cramped painfully. I placed his hand under his shirt and gently massaged his bloated belly. He groaned regretting everything he had eaten the night before. He laid there for a few minutes until he was hit by a strong wave of nausea. He got up quickly and made his way into the bathroom, kneeling down in front of the toilet. He gagged bringing nothing up and he broke out in a cold sweat. He didn't want to be alone if he was sick so he started calling out for Harry knowing he was a light sleeper. Harry woke up hearing Niall call for him. He blinked his eyes a few times letting them adjusted to the darkness.

"Niall?" he whispered. He crawled out of bed and found Niall's bunk empty. He walked up front hearing Niall's voice again coming from the bathroom. He opened the door finding the blonde boy on the bathroom floor. "Aww Nialler, you alright?" he cooed kneeling down next to him.

"I don't feel good," Niall hiccupped. Harry rubbed circled on his back as Niall breathed heavy over the bowl.

"All the junk food upset you stomach?" Harry asked. Niall nodded slowly. Harry frowned. He felt bad for his friend. Niall gagged again still not able to bring anything up. "It's alright Niall," Harry whispered. Niall put his hand on his churning stomach and groaned.

"It's hurts Hazza," he whimpered.

"Here." Harry leaned forward and wrapped his arm around Niall resting his hand on Niall's upset stomach. "That help?" Niall nodded. Harry gently added pressuring hoping to ease Niall's discomfort. Niall griped the sides of the toilet tightly as his body let out a painful retch, sending up everything he had eaten the night before.

"Harry," Niall cried.

"Shh, it's alright I'm right here," Harry reassured him. Niall gagged again bringing up more of the foul tasting bile. "That's it buddy. You're alright." Niall coughed and gagged again letting tears fall from his eyes.

"I want to be done," Niall whimpered before gagging again.

"You're doing great Nialler, you're almost done," Harry encouraged. Niall retched three more times before his stomach relaxed. He coughed a few times and spit the remaining bile out of his mouth. "All done Niall?" Harry asked handing him a paper towel to wipe his mouth off with. Niall nodded and flushed the toilet. Harry helped his stand and led him out to the couch. He walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of water and some ginger ale. He took them back and handed them to Niall. "Sip on this Niall," Harry told him softly. Niall took of few sips of the fizzy drink and put it back down. "Do you feel any better?"

"A little bit."

"Do you want to go back do to bed?" Niall nodded. They walked back to the bunks and Harry got Niall back in his bunk. He started to walk back it his own bed before Niall stopped him.

"Wait, Haz." Harry turned back and looked at him. "Will you stay with me?" Niall asked shyly.

"Sure," Harry smiled. He crawled in bed behind Niall and held him close. He felt Niall's body relax. "Try to get back to sleep Nialler."

"Thank you Hazza," Niall sighed.

"Course Niall, just relax." The both fell asleep soon after that. When they both woke up Niall felt much better.

"1oVW