Narry sick (Part 2)

If you haven't read part one yet I highly suggest you go back and read it. Thanks so much. Hope you like it.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

I woke up in the middle of the night for no reason. I rolled over and noticed Harry was missing. I sat up and looked at the clock and it was almost four in the morning. Harry had been home with me for several days while I was sick I figured he'd be exhausted. I got up and went downstairs looking for him. I found him on the couch in the living room. When I walked over to him I noticed he was shivering. I put my hand on his head and sighed when I felt heat.

"Haz," I whispered to him. "Hazza wake up," I shook him a little. Harry opened his eyes and looked up at me. "What are you doing down here?"

"Couldn't sleep. Didn't want to wake you," he mumbled. I knelt down beside him so I could get a better look at him. He was pale and sweating even though his was shaking.

"Are you feeling ok?" I asked. He paused for a moment before answering me.

"I was hot upstairs so I came down here." I could tell he was lying.

"Hazza if your sick tell me." He paused again. He was searching my eyes before he sighed.

"I don't feel very well. But I'm alright! I don't want you to worry." Oh shit I had gotten him sick.

"Haz I got you sick didn't I?" His eyes got soft.

"No Niall, I'm alright," he tried to reassure me. I ran my fingers through his messy hair.

"You want to come back to bed?" I asked him softly. He nodded. He stood up slowly and followed me up the stairs. We laid back down in bed and he cuddled into me. He was so warm I knew he had caught what I had. I rubbed his back until his breathing evened out and I was sure he was asleep. After he had fallen asleep I felt myself slip back into a deep sleep.

"Niall." I heard a distant voice call. "Niall wake up." I opened my eyes and let them adjust. Light was beginning to peak through the curtains. "Niall." Harry was calling me. I sat up and realized he was in the bathroom. I jumped up quickly and ran into the bathroom and found my sick boyfriend sitting in front of the toilet with his head on the seat.

"Aww Haz." I knelt down beside him and put my hand on his back. "You alright Harry?" I asked softly. He shook his head. I grabbed one of his hair ties from the counter and pulled his hair back away from his sweaty face. He groaned and coughed over the water. He put his hand on his stomach which I figured was really upset. I wrapped my arm around his and placed my hand on his stomach and started rubbing it gently.

"I'm sorry I woke you Niall," he groaned.

"No don't be I'm glad you did." He groaned again and gagged over the bowl bringing nothing up. I felt so bad for getting him sick. His stomach seized up causing his body to lurch forward over the bowl as he brought up his dinner. I rubbed his back as he continued to throw up harshly over the water. He coughed a few times and spit into the water before flushing the toilet.

"Sorry," he said shyly.

"Don't be sorry, let's get you back to bed." He stood up on his shaky legs and made his way back to bed. I covered him up trying to warm him when he started to shiver again. "I want to take your temperature Haz." He nodded. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the thermometer and took it back to Harry. I stuck it in his mouth and waited for a minute. When I beeped I took it out of his mouth. 101.5. Not too bad.

"What is it?" he asked weakly.

"101." He nodded. "I'm sorry you're sick Harry," I sighed sadly.

"I'm alright. I feel a little bit better now," he managed to give me a small smile. I crawled back into bed with him and pulled him in close to me. It didn't take long for both of us to drift back to sleep.

(Harry's P.O.V.)

When I woke up the next time it was almost noon. I felt my stomach try to lurch up making me gag. I tried to get up and run back into the bathroom but I was hit with another heave that doubled me over sending my stomach contents on the floor. Niall shook himself awake hearing my retch and jumped into action. He grabbed the trash can in the corner of the room and held it for me catching the next round of the vile tasting liquid. He led me into the bathroom where he guided me down to the toilet. He didn't leave my side until my stomach relaxed.

"How bout I take you downstairs while I clean up, yeah?" I felt tears pop to my eyes.

"I'm sorry Niall," my voice cracked.

"No no Haz, it's alright. I'm sorry I got you sick." I sobbed a little and he helped me stand and led me down the stairs. I laid down on the couch and he threw a blanket over me and brought the bucket under the sink out for me. "Yell if you need me." He kissed my head and went back upstairs. I shivered for a while under the blanket desperately wanting Niall by my side. My phone buzzed in my pocket and I weakly pulled it out. Louis was calling me.

"Hello," I said weakly.

"Harry you alright? You don't sound very good."

"I'm not well. I think I caught the bug that Niall had," I explained.

"Aww Haz, are you alright? Where's Niall?"

"I just got sick on the floor. He's cleaning it up."

"You're throwing up too? I'm sorry mate. Do you need anything?"

"I'm think I'm ok. I'm just tired."

"You call if you need anything alright?" I could hear the concern in his voice.

"I will."

"Feel better mate."

"Thanks Lou."

"Alright get some rest. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright Lou. Thanks."

"Bye Hazza."

"Bye Lou." I hung up the phone and pulled my arm back under the blanket. Niall came back down shortly after that.

"No worries Hazza. Do you want to stay here or head back to bed?"

"Can we just stay here?"

"Course." I sat up so Niall could sit down and I put my head on his lap. He combed his fingers through my hair which always made me feel better. I found myself back to sleep in no time.

Niall never left my side for the next two days while I was ill. He made sure I had everything I needed and was comfortable. Liam and Louis even came over to check on me. After a few days I was back on my feet and feeling much better.