Louis

Louis miserably stumbled into his hotel room. He had gone out for a particularly hard night of partying and the hangover hadn't even started yet and he was already feeling it. He was regretting everything that had happened that night or at least what his drunken brain could remember. The other boys had left the club early so none of them were aware of his sorry state. He collapsed on his bed and the jostling movement shook his stomach in a way he did not like.

"Shit," he grumbled holding his stomach. He could hear Niall in the next room shuffling around and knew he wasn't asleep. "Niall!" he called out loudly. The shuffling stopped. "Niall!" he called again. He could hear Niall's footsteps start up again. In a few moments his hotel door opened.

"You're gonna wake the whole bloody hotel Lou. What's wrong with you?" Niall asked in a whisper yell.

"I don't feel good," Louis told him. But then he started to giggle. "You look funny when the room spins."

"For fuck's sake," Niall swore walking over to him. He looked into Louis's eyes and sighed. "You're drunk off your ass. You should've left when the rest of us did."

"That would've been no fun," Louis pouted.

"Did you forget we have an interview tomorrow? You're gonna really be feeling bad tomorrow and management is not going to let us out of an interview because your hungover and stupid." Louis burped loudly but soon regretted it as his stomach did not appreciate it one bit.

"Oh Niall I really don't feel well," Louis groaned a little more seriously. Niall's eyes softened. Out of all the boys Louis could've called Niall was by far going to be the most sympathetic.

"You need to get it over with mate. You know that," Niall told him. Louis didn't argue. He started to sit up but even that little bit of movement caused him to gag. "Shit, fuck. Hang on Louis," Niall panicked. Louis cupped his hand over his mouth choking on another gag. He looked around knowing Louis would not make it to the bathroom at this point. He spotted a small trash can and lunged for it getting it back to Louis just in in time for Louis to start spewing into it.

"God my stomach," Louis groaned. Niall sat down carefully on the bed next to him and gently rubbed Louis's back. Louis's whole body lurched at the force of his heaving but it was over shortly.

"You're alright now," Niall soothed. "Let me have that." He took the bin from Louis hands and took it to the bathroom to wash out. Louis stomach still swirled with all the alcohol he had consumed. His earlier vomiting did nothing for his sick belly.

"Ni," he called out. Niall's head shot out of the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked, his eyes wide with concern.

"I think I-" He was cut off by another gag. Niall swore again and brought back the half cleaned bucket back to Louis. Louis retched again bringing up more alcohol, which was far less satisfying coming back up.

"Geez mate," Niall sighed starting to rub Louis's back again. The acid from his stomach and the burning alcohol set his throat on fire bringing involuntary tears to his eyes.

"It hurts so bad," Louis cried. Niall was feeling genuinely bad for his friend. At the start of this encounter he was annoyed with Louis carelessness but now seeing him in so much pain he was unable to be mad at him.

"I've got you Lou." Niall's voice was soft. Even though Louis had called out for Niall by chance he was glad he was there. Though Louis had stopped being sick his stomach did not feel any better and the throbbing in his head had started. He had sobered up some after throwing up most of the alcohol he had consumed. "You already buddy?" Niall asked kindly. Louis looked up at Niall. He couldn't even make out Niall's face the room was spinning so much. He had to close his eyes the spinning was too much.