Harry migraine

(Harry's P.O.V.)

"Goodnight Toronto!" Louis yelled. The crowd screamed as we ran off the stage. We ran through the stadium and jumped on the bus. We were all still buzzing from the show.

"That was sick lads," Niall smiled.

"Another awesome show," Liam added. We all talked for a while, laughing about the show we had just done. I had been fighting off a headache for a while now. I got up and took something to relieve my pain which of course got the attention of the others.

"Alright Harry?" Louis asked.

"Just a headache, I'm fine," I explained. They left it at that and went back to talking. I sat back down with them waiting for the meds to kick in. after another hour or so it was getting worse instead of better. I thought maybe it was time for bed. I got up slowly and started towards the bunks.

"Haz?" Niall called after me. "You ok?"

"I think I need to lay down. My head is getting worse." Of course then everyone started to worry.

"You need anything?" Liam asked with a worried expression.

"No, I just want to lay down," I explained.

"You call us if you need anything won't you?" Niall asked.

"Of course, but I'm alright," I reassured them. I went back to the bunks and laid down in my bed. I had turned off the light and pulled back my shade. I wanted it as dark as possible. I shut my eyes and tried to sleep but sleep wasn't coming to me easily. Instead I just laid there in silence.

(Louis's P.O.V.)

Niall and I were playing FIFA and I was currently winning. He heckled and teased me as we played while Liam sat back and laughed. We sat around laughing and joking for a while. Liam kept looking back towards the bunks. I think he was worried about Harry.

"Go check on him if you're worried," I told him.

"I think I will," he got up and walked back to the bunks.

"It'll be nice to have a few days off," Niall yawned. "We've been going hard for a while."

"Yeah I know, I really just want to sleep all day," I agreed. Liam came back looking more worried than when he left. "What's up Payno?" I asked.

"He's getting worse. He can't stand light or sound and he says he's feeling sick to his stomach." He was rushing around trying to find medicine for Harry. "There they are," he sighed. He grabbed the pills and a bottle of water and the bucket from under the sink. Niall started to worry too.

"Is he really that bad?" Niall asked.

"Yeah, it's probably a migraine. We need to stay really quiet for him." Liam went back to the bunks and Niall and I followed him. He handed Harry the pills and the water which he took happily.

"Alright Haz?" I asked softly. He shook his head.

"I can't even see straight," he groaned.

"You want one of us to stay with you?" Liam asked. He softly whimpered Niall's name. Niall carefully crawled into bed with Harry.

"You gonna be alright mate?" I asked.

"Think so," he whispered. Liam and I left the bunks and left Harry in Niall's care.

(Niall's P.O.V.)

Harry cuddled into me and put his head in my chest. It was clear he was in a lot of pain. I didn't say anything I just gently massaged his head with my hand which he seemed to like. I was started to drift to sleep when he started groaning.

"Alright Harry?" I whispered. He shook his head and sat up reaching for the bucket Liam left him. My heart leapt out of my chest and I sat up quickly to be beside him. He groaned and gagged a little over the bucket. "It's alright Hazza," I whispered. Harry's face paled and he started retching over the bucket, coating it with the dinner he had eaten early that night. Louis and Liam came running back when they heard all the commotion. I rubbed Harry's back until he was done.

"You alright?" Liam asked taking the bucket from his hands. He shook his head and put his head on my shoulder. "Lay down I'll be right back." I laid him back down in bed. Louis stood close by making sure Harry was alright. Liam came back with the bucket and a cold rag which he put on Harry's head. "This might help," he whispered. Harry sighed contently and relaxed a little. Liam and Louis both stayed back there and got in their own bunks. Harry relaxed enough to go to sleep and I shortly followed. When we all woke up Harry was back to his normal self.