Food Poisoning on Honeymoon (Louis)

Louis groaned and curled up into a ball in bed. He had been complaining about his stomach ever since you left that restaurant. You ran your fingers through his hair not really knowing what to do for him.

"Louis, what can I do, baby?" you asked feeling bad.

"I don't know love. Will you just lay with me?" he asked sadly. You nodded and got in bed. You started rubbing his stomach which he seemed to like. You knew he probably had food poisoning. You also knew how much Louis hated throwing up. He'd fight it for as long as he could. You sighed knowing you were in for a long night. Louis started to whimper a little causing you to look up.

"Louis you alright?" He shook his head. "Do you need to throw up?" He shook his head again. You sighed. "Bet you'll feel better," you told him. He groaned and just curled up tighter. You frowned but knew you weren't going to win. He fell asleep after a while and you soon followed. Couple hours later Louis woke up. His stomach was in knots and a strong wave of nausea washed over him. He sat up and put his head in his hands and took a few deep breaths. He stood up and made his way into the bathroom. He didn't want to throw up so he thought maybe a shower would help him. He got undressed and carefully stepped in the shower. He let the warm water hit him while he leaned agents the wall. He wasn't sure if the shower was actually helping him or not. He closes his eyes and just stood there wishing the pain in his stomach would go away.

You woke up and heard the shower running. You sighed knowing it was Louis and that he was trying to make himself feel better. You stood up and walked into the bathroom.

"Lou," you said softly. He stuck his head out from behind the curtain.

"Did I wake you?" he asked weakly.

"No, are you ok, babe?" you asked noticing his pale face.

"Don't feel well. Thought the shower would help." You smiled a little.

"Come back to bed Louis, I'm up. I'll take care of you." He nodded and turned the water off. You grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him when he stepped out. "Come on buddy." You lead him out to the bed and grabbed him a pair of sweatpants. He slipped them on and crawled back in bed. You felt his head for a fever. He was a little warm but nothing too terrible. He leaned into your touch and you stroked his hair. "Sorry you don't feel well buddy." You said softly.

"Sorry I kinda ruined our honeymoon," he whispered.

"You didn't ruin anything," you told him. He groaned and wrapped his arms around his stomach.

"I know buddy," you said softly. He put his hand to his mouth and whimpered a little.

"Y/N," he whimpered.

"Come on, lets get you up." You took his hand and lead him back into the bathroom. He knelt down in front of the toilet and gagged.

"Y/N," He cried.

"Shh, Louis you're ok," you soothed crouching down behind him. He gagged again a little more forceful and spit into the bowl.

"I don't like this," he cried. You rubbed his bare back and tried to sooth him. His body let out a painful retch as his dinner reappeared in the water below.

"There you go baby, you're doing great." He heaved again letting out soft sobs in between. "Shh, shh. You're doing great Louis."

"I want to be done," he cried before heaving again.

"You're almost done baby, you're doing great." He gagged again and threw up once more before his stomach relaxed. Louis hands trembled and he reached up to the flush the toilet. "See there, I think you're done. You feel better?"

"Yeah, I do," he sighed.

"Let's get you back to bed." You helped him stand and get back in bed where you crawled in behind him.

"I love you Y/N," he said softly as he shut his eyes.

"Love you too Louis." You both went back to sleep and Louis woke up the next morning feeling good as new.