Sick on the bus

After graduating college I've been on tour with my boyfriend Niall. We met two years before and have been dating ever since. I help out where I can, my business background makes me very helpful. I was sitting up front on the couch going over some numbers from the last concert one morning when Niall came out to find me.

"Love," he moaned weakly. I looked up at him. His eyes were dull and his face was pale. He looked like he was in pain and he had his arm wrapped around his stomach.

"Niall, what wrong?" I asked shutting my laptop.

"Not feeling well," he replied sadly. He walked over to the couch and laid down putting his head on my lap.

"Your stomach hurts?" I questing running my fingers though his hair. He nodded.

"I'm really nauseous," he said quietly.

"Think your carsick?" I asked still playing with his hair.

"Maybe, I just don't feel well," he replied shutting his eyes.

"Just take it easy. Try to relax as best you can, I've got you," I whispered to him. His breathing was hard and it was obvious he was uncomfortable. I ran up hand up and down his side trying to comfort him. Eventually his breathing evened and I assumed he was asleep. About that time Harry wondered out front.

"Hey lass," he called over his shoulder his voice deep from just waking up.

"Hey Haz," I whispered. He turned to look at me and saw Niall laying there.

"What's wrong with Niall?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"He's not feeling well, I think he's a little carsick," I replied running Niall's arm.

"Poor lad," Harry replied pouring some tea in a mug. Next out was Liam. He yawned and said hello then looked at Niall. He pointed at him looking at me concerned.

"He's a bit carsick," I told him he nodded then sat down. Louis came out and jumped on Harry almost knocking him over.

"Easy Lou, Nialler isn't well," Harry told him. Louis looked over and saw him curled up in my lap. He frowned the walked over to us.

"Is he alright?" Louis asked.

"For now, I guess," I shrugged. Everyone sat around talking for a while before Niall started to fidget. I looked down at him. His eyes were squeezed shut and he appeared to be in pain. "Ni," I said softly. He moaned still not opening his eyes. "You alright bud?" I asked.

"Feel sick," he muttered.

"You feel sick now?" I asked rubbing his arm. He nodded. Liam jumped up and grabbed the trash can in the kitchen and handed it to me. I sat it down and front of the couch. "Niall sit up for me bud," I said putting my hand on his back. He sat up and groaned putting his arms around his stomach. I handing him the trash which he clutched for dear life. He started breathing heavy and looked at me panicked.

"Y/N," he whimpered.

"I'm right here bud, it's alright relax," I soothed. He whimpered again before gagging over the bin. Nothing came up. The guys stood up and tried to help. Liam went and grabbed some water. Harry stood on the other side of Niall and put his hand on his shoulder and Louis stood behind him. I continued to rub his back trying to sooth him. He gagged again and coughed still nothing came up. He whimpered a little and I saw tears run down his face. "Aww buddy," I whispered putting my arm around him rubbing his side. He let out a soft sob which lead to another gag.