Niall hungover

Now begins the season of regular updates. My goal is to have one up everyday but that is unrealistic so don't be too upset with me if I don't get one up everyday. I watched the boys perform on the X Factor tonight. Which was quite the task for me since in live in the states. I seriously bawled when Simon played that little clip for them. I'm so proud of those boys. I know if I'm struggling some of you guys are too. Which is why I want to update as often as I can for you guys. They promised us they'd come back. Let's promise them we'll be waiting.

You and Niall had Liam and his wife Kasey over for a little get together. You hadn't seen each other for a while and Niall wanted to have them over. You were a few months pregnant and you sat and talked to Kasey about the baby while Niall and Liam caught out. Niall had started drinking earlier in the night and you could tell it was starting to go to his head. He rarely drank since you two got married so you didn't mind when he did.

"Are you hoping it's a boy or a girl?" Kasey asked.

"I really want a boy, Niall wants a girl so either way someone wins," you chuckled.

"I'm sure Niall will be happy either way," Kasey smiled.

"He's really excited about this."

"Liam was too when we had Emma." Kasey was referring to their four month old daughter. "He absolutely loves being a dad. I can only expect Niall to be the same way." You looked over at Niall who was laughing with Liam and you smiled.

"I've always said he'd make a great father," you said softly. You looked over at Kasey and smiled.

"Are you excited about the baby?" Liam asked Niall as Niall popped open another beer.

"I'm beyond excited," Niall replied taking a drink. "To be honest I'm a bit nervous."

"I was too mate, but I'll tell you what the first time you hold that baby in your arms it'll be worth it," Liam smiled. "How is Y/N doing with the pregnancy?" Niall took a long drink and put the now empty bottle down.

"She's had pretty bad morning sickness here lately," Niall answered, starting to slur his words.

"Kasey did too," Liam told Niall.

"Poor girl is sick almost every morning," Niall said grabbing for another beer.

"You gonna be alright mate?" Liam asked referring to the amount of alcohol Niall had already consumed.

"Yeah I'll be fine," Niall said brushing him off.

"You don't drink like this anymore," Liam reminded him feeling a little worried.

"Don't worry Payno, I'm fine," Niall smiled taking another drink. Liam sighed and looked over at Kasey who was still talking to you. "How is baby Emma?" Niall asked.

"She's wonderful. She is an excellent baby, very happy. She smiles at everyone," Liam told him feeling proud.

"Hope ours is too," Niall slurred finishing that bottle as well. Liam worried that Niall may be overdoing it but he didn't say anything else on the subject. They stayed for several more hours mostly just because Liam wanted to stay with Niall. After a while Liam took Niall upstairs and put him in bed hoping he would just sleep it off. He went back downstairs and sat with you and his wife for a while.

"Sorry about Niall, love. I should've cut him off," Liam sighed sitting down next to Kasey.

"He never drinks like that. He can relax every now and again. I really don't mind," you reassured him. "You didn't have to stay so late guys. We would've been fine."

"I just wanted to make sure he went to bed and you didn't have to fight with him," Liam explained. You chuckled a little.

"Thanks Payno," you smiled.

"You gonna be alright darling?" Kasey asked standing up.

"Yeah we'll be fine. Hey don't be strangers you two, come by more often and bring Emma too," you told them, standing up to hug them.

"We will. It was great to see you darling," Liam whispered kissing you cheek.

"You too buddy." You showed them out and said your last goodbye before heading upstairs. Niall was passed out in bed snoring loudly. You chuckled to yourself and kissed him. You crawled in to bed beside him and fell asleep shortly after.

The next morning you woke up with an all too familiar sick feeling in your stomach. You sat up slowly making your way to the bathroom. You stood in front of the mirror taking some deep breaths trying to keep a handle on your stomach. You knew all too well you weren't going to win that battle.

"Niall," you called out lowering yourself in front of the toilet. You whimpered a little feeling your stomach toss around. "Niall!" you called again. Niall heard you calling him and realized you weren't in bed. He sat up quickly and very quickly regretted it. He groaned in pain putting his hand on his head which pounded painfully.

"Oh God," he whispered to himself. His head pounded so hard he couldn't see straight and he felt sick. "No," he whimpered to myself.

"Niall!" he heard you call again. He stumbled out of bed and made his way to you.

"Y/N," he whispered kneeling down next to you. The light in the bathroom was too much for him. He shut his eyes tightly. You looked back at him noticing his pain.

"Ni," you whispered. He opened his eyes and looked at you.

"I'm here baby," he whispered. Before you could protest him being there your stomach seized up sending up everything that was inside. Niall groaned having a hard time with the sounds and the smell. He stayed still and rubbed your back trying to comfort you while at the same time trying to keep himself from throwing up. You coughed and retched again sending shooting pain through Niall's head. He put his other hand to his head trying anything he could to make the pain stop. You caught a break and tried to catch your breath.

"Ni," you said softly looking back at him.

"I'm right here sweetheart," he said leaning down to comfort you. You shook your head.

"Are you ok?" you asked. Before Niall could answer he grabbed the trashcan next to the toilet and began retching himself. You flushed the toilet and leaned back with him.

"This is horrid," he groaned before retching violently again.

"Poor baby," you whispered pushing the hair out of his face. You rubbed his back while he was sick until he finished and sat back. "You done?" you asked softly. He nodded. "Here." You took the trash can from his hands and placed it beside the bathtub and stood up offering your hands to him. He took them and stood up slowly trying to keep the room from spinning. You lead him back to bed and shut the curtains making it as dark as you could. "How's that?" you whispered to you very hungover husband.

"Better," he mumbled.

"Hang tight I'll make you some coffee. I think we have Gatorade down there too," you chuckled.

"I'm so sorry Y/N," Niall called after you. You turned around.

"Why Ni?"

"I couldn't comfort you. I overdid it last night," Niall admitted sadly. You sat back down on the bed running your fingers slowly through his hair.

"You still got up to make sure I was alright. I'm not upset with you. Nialler you're up with me every morning. You think I might nursing a hangover?" He smiled and blushed a little. You leaned down and kissed his head. "Lay down and let me take care of you." You stood up and started towards the kitchen.

"Y/N," he called. You turned back around.

"I love you," he smiled. Your heart swelled and you smiled back.

"I love you too Nialler."