Harry fakes sick

I'm on a roll this week. Another request I got. Pretty happy with this one. I'm gonna try to work on a new chapter for 'You Make Me Strong' today. Today is my day off but I've got a bunch of stuff to do. I've got to wait around for the vet all day. It's time for spring appointments so he's gonna come out and do all the spring maintenance for my horse so in the mean time I'll try to put out a new chapter there for those of you who read that. If you haven't checked it out I highly recommend it. Anyways here's the story. Shoot some more request my way.

     Harry would've rather done anything then go to the studio that morning. He was tired and really just wanted to be lazy. He knew there was nothing he could do to get out of going. But maybe he could make it a little more enjoyable for himself. The boys always babied him when he was sick and though he'd never admit it he secretly loved it. He thought maybe if he faked a little harmless tummy ache the boys would pay lots of attention to him and make going to the studio a little better. He knew Liam would be in the wake him soon. He closed his eyes and started hatching his plan.

      Just as Harry had expected Liam was up and around and had already started waking the other boys and was on his way to him. He knocked on Harry's door but when Harry didn't answer Liam got concerned.

       "Hazza you awake?" Liam called. Harry still didn't answer. Liam opened his door and walked inside. "Harry?" Liam called softly.

        "Don't feel well Li," Harry whimpered. Liam's whole demeanor changed.

       "Aww Haz, what's wrong buddy?" Liam cooed sitting down next to Harry.

        "Belly hurts," Harry whined. Liam gently put his hand on Harry's forehead but didn't feel any heat.

       "Don't think you have a fever bud. When did you start feeling sick?"

      "Last night," Harry lied. "I felt like I was going to throw up and I couldn't sleep," he added.

       "Think you'll be ok at the studio today?" Liam asked.

      "Not like I have a choice," Harry groaned.

      "I'll let the other boys know and we'll keep a close eye on you." Harry nodded slowly sitting up. "Just take it easy today. We'll keep and eye on you."

       "Thanks Li," Harry sighed. Liam squeezed his shoulder before leaving the room. A huge smile grew on Harry's face. Liam totally fell for it. He knew the others would believe whatever Liam told them. He was set for the rest of the day.

       Down the hall Niall was slowly getting himself ready nursing a very upset belly. He was chilled and nauseous and really was not looking forward to this day. Niall didn't like to draw too much attention to himself and would never say anything to the other boys until he really had no other option.  He made his way down the the kitchen where me found Liam talking to Louis about something.

       "Oh Niall, good you're up," Liam started "Hey Harry isn't feeling well so just keep an eye on him today ok?" Niall nodded but didn't say anything. Maybe something was going around if Harry was sick too.

        "Hungry Nialler?" Louis asked pushing a plate of eggs towards him. The smell was almost enough to make Niall gag. He shook his head and gently pushed the plate back.

        "Not that hungry this morning. Think I'll just have some toast," he told them. Neither boy seemed too alarmed by this. Niall made himself a few pieces of toast. He really didn't even want that but he knew he needed to eat something. Harry came down shortly after really milking his act. He held his stomach in his hand and groaned as he sat at the table.