Liam

Another request I got. This one started off really strong then kind of fell off at the end. I really didn't know how to finish it. Hope you guys like it.

"We need to go Liam," Louis said softly patting Liam's back. He groaned rolling over in his bed. "I know buddy we need to get on the bus." Louis and Liam were bunked together in the hotel that night. Liam had fallen ill through the night and was exhausted. Liam slowly got to his feet feeling dizzy and fell back down onto the bed.

"Whoa," he mumbled putting his hand to his head.

"Alright Panyo?" Louis asked.

"Dizzy," Liam explained.

"Let me help you. I've got the bags just lean on me." Liam nodded and let Louis guide him to his feet and lead him back down to the bus. When the boys got on Niall and Harry where already on waiting for them.

"What took ya so long?" Niall asked.

"Payno isn't feeling too well," Louis explained patting Liam's back. Both Niall and Harry looked up. Harry got up taking some of the bags from Louis's hands.

"What's going on Liam?" Harry asked.

"He's got a fever, threw up most of the night. He's really not well," Louis explained.

"He's throwing up?" Niall asked wide eyed looking from Louis to Liam. Liam nodded.

"I think I'm ok though Nialler," Liam managed a small smile. Niall started to feel anxious. Though Niall felt really bad his friend he was terrified Liam would start to throw up again. Niall did not handle vomit well. He knew just hearing Liam throw up would be enough to set him off as well. The other boys knew this too. They could already see the fear set into Niall's face.

"We'll figures it out Nialler don't worry," Louis told him. Niall nodded looking down. He felt embarrassed. He wanted to be there for Liam but he knew he couldn't be.

"Let's get you to the bunks so you can lay down," Harry told Liam. "I'll take him Louis." Harry led Liam back to the bunks and Louis sat down next to Niall.

"Alright Nialler?" Louis asked.

"I feel bad. I want to help," Niall explained. Louis smiled.

"We know that Niall. So does Liam. You've got a weak stomach it's not your fault," Louis told him.

"I just feel bad," Niall sighed. Louis put his hand on Niall's back.

"Don't worry about it Nialler. Between Harry and I we can take care of Liam. You don't have to worry about it." Niall nodded looking down at the floor.

"You doing ok Liam?" Harry asked as Liam curled into a tight ball.

"When the bus started moving it upset my stomach again," Liam explained. He closed his eyes taking a deep breath.

"Tell me what you need. Is it going to pass or do you think you need to throw up?" Liam stomach gave a nauseating flip and Liam's hand shot to his mouth.

"I think I need to throw up," Liam mumbled. Harry grabbed the trash bin on the other side of the room before sitting down next to Liam.

"You're alright Li," Harry soothed as he gagged.

"Oh God, Niall," Liam sighed looking towards the door.

"Louis's with him don't worry. You focus on you," Harry told him. Liam gagged a few more times. His stomach was pretty much empty but he still managed to heave a few times bring up next to nothing. "That's it Li. You're ok." Harry rubbed Liam's back trying to sooth him as best as he could. But even he was worried about what was going on out front.