Niall gets jealous

Louis stood in the kitchen of the boys shared house with his head in his hands resting on the counter. He hadn't slept all night. He was sweating but he was shivering. His head pounded and his stomach was in knots. He was sipping on a cup of tea hoping to ease his aching stomach when Niall's girlfriend walked down the stairs.

"Louis?" She called out. Louis turned and looked at her and stood up.

"Morning love. Didn't hear you come down," he tried to fake a smile.

"Lou you ok?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine love." She wasn't buying it. Y/N had been dating Niall for about three years and in that time she had grown very close to all the boys but her and Louis were the closest.

"I think you're lying." He sighed and hung his head.

"That's because I am." She walked closer to him.

"What's wrong buddy?" She asked softly.

"Haven't slept all night. My stomach is in knots and I think I've got a fever." She put her hand on his head and felt heat.

"Aww buddy you defiantly have a fever." He sighed and closed his eyes. "Have you taken anything Louis?" she asked.

"I did a few hours ago," he explained.

"You can probably take some more. Why don't you go lay down on the couch and I'll get you some." He nodded and slowly made his way to the couch. Y/N rustled around in the cabinet until she found something to soothe Louis's aching belly. She took it back out to him and handed him the pills and a glass of water.

"Thanks, Y/N," he said softly.

"You need anything buddy?" she asked. He shook his head. She sat down next to him and rubbed his back. He shut his eyes and sighed. "I'm sorry you don't feel well."

"I'll be fine," he whispered.

"Are you nauseous at all?"

"Little bit but not too bad."

"You've got to be tired. Try to sleep I won't leave." She pulled him down and let him lay across her. He took comfort in having someone with him and in time found himself falling asleep.

Niall and Liam walked down the stairs a little while later finding Y/N sitting on the couch watching TV at a low volume.

"Morning love," Liam called. She turned and looked at them.

"Hey guys," she whispered. The boys came around the front of the couch and found Louis sound asleep.

"He alright?" Liam asked. She shook his head.

"I found him down here about an hour ago. He's not feeling very well. His was sick to his stomach so I gave him some medicine and tried to get him to relax. He finally fell asleep," she explained.

"Poor lad," Liam sighed. Niall stood there quietly. He knew there was nothing to worry about but he could help but feel a bit jealous seeing his girlfriend paying so much attention to someone else. "Come on Nialler lets get some breakfast," Liam said breaking Niall out of his thought.

"Yeah I'm starving." Y/N smiled at him. He followed Liam out to the kitchen and sat down with a bowl of cereal.

"Poor Louis. I feel bad he's sick," Liam sighed.

"Yeah," Niall replied shortly taking a bite of cereal. Liam gave him a weird look.

"What's wrong mate?" He asked Niall just shook his head. "Come on bud talk to me."