Sick at work (Louis)

Louis had been home sick with the flu for several days but he knew he had to go back to work today. He still wasn't feeling the best but he hadn't thrown up all night. He got up that morning and got himself ready for work. He met you downstairs where you had made him some toast to try to eat. He ate a piece and stopped. His stomach didn't seem to want the rest. He kissed you goodbye and went to work. He drove up to the studio and walked in. The other three boys were already there.

"Morning Lou, how you feeling?" Liam asked.

"Been better," Louis replied.

"You gonna be ok today?" Niall asked. Louis shrugged.

"Had to come back, management was on my ass," he replied sadly. The other three nodded.

"Just take it easy then mate, we're here for you," Liam smiled. Louis smiled and nodded. They had meetings all day they had to sit through. But the third one Louis wasn't feeling well. His stomach churched painfully and he felt a familiar sticky sweat break out on his head. He couldn't leave at the moment because they were still in a meeting. He shifted uncomfortably in his chair which got the attention of Harry. Harry turned to look at him and noticed how pale his friend has gotten.

"Hey," he whispered. Louis looked over at him. "You ok?" Louis shook his head and put his hand on his stomach. Harry nodded saying he understood and spoke up."Excuse me," he said out loud. Everyone stopped. "Can we have a five minute break? We've been sitting here for hours," Harry said trying to be calm.

"No we can't. Sorry Mr. Styles," a lady from management replied looking annoyed.

"But," Harry started. He was cut off when the woman started talking about award shows and appearances they needed to make. Harry looked at Louis sadly. Louis gave hima small smile and Harry put his hand on his leg. Louis took a deep breath trying to keep a handle on his angry stomach. They sat for another twenty minutes and Louis stomach gave an all too familiar lurch causing him to gag. His hand shot to his mouth and Harry looked over. Louis put his head down onthe table getting the attention of everyone else in the room.

"Mr.Tomlinson," the woman said angrily. "Please sit up." The other two boys gathered around him trying to help.

"Lou, you alright?" Liam asked softly. Louis shook his head. Harry rubbed up and downhis back.

"What can we do?" Niall asked Louis stomach lurched up again and Louis gagged.

"Trash can," Louis muttered. Liam shot up and grabbed the bin.

"Boys this is not at all professional," the woman started to lecture them. Louis stomach seized up and he threw up all over himself and the floor. Liam made it back to them before the next round of Louis's breakfast made an appearance.

"Call Y/N, Niall," Harry told him. Niall nodded and left the room. Louis continued tobe sick in the bin while Liam and Harry comforted him. Niall came back in theroom and joined them.

"Y/N's on her way mate," He said softly. Tears slipped down Louis's cheeks. When he was finished he looked up at the woman from management who looked back at themsadly.

"I'm sorry Louis," she said. He nodded. You came in shortly after with some new cloths for him.

"Hey sweetie," you said softly. He smiled at you. "Let's clean you up and get you home," You said. He nodded. You got him out of his dirty clothes and threw them in a bag to wash later. You helped Louis to the car and got him home.

"Guess I shouldn't have gone back today," Louis said as you got him in bed.

"That'll show management won't it?" you replied. Louis chuckled. "You need anything?"

"Just you," he smiled. You chuckled a little and crawled into bed. You cuddled with him until he fell asleep then took care of him until he was fully recovered.