Chapter 17

Aniyah.

I grabbed my gun and walked into Storms safe. I wasn't planning on killing her but if it came to that then I would have to. I quietly opened the door and walked in closing it back. I'm not crazy or nothing, I just wanted Storm back and Christian wanted Ciara, we just wanted what's ours. I really love Storm, she taught me what a real relationship was, I wish I could thank her for that but it's too late. I seen Storm hit Christian in his face with the gun, I winced at the sound of it connecting with his skin. I walked up behind them and Christian looked at me but quickly looked away so he wouldn't look suspicious. I pointed the gun towards her head.

"Don't move a fucking muscle." I warned her.

She turned around smirking. "Niyah baby...you really doing this for a bum ass nigga?" She laughed.

"Storm, don't move. I will shoot you." I bit my lip looking at her.

"Do it." She said. "Do it!"

Ciara.

I sighed stopping at a red light. I really wanted to talk things out with Storm but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss her, I'm missing her like crazy. Maybe I should try working things out with, at least be friends with each other.

I turned the corner and parked in her driveway, noticing her car wasn't there. Where else could she be? I got out the door remembering she hid a key under her plant, I grabbed it and unlocked the door. I closed it and looked around, it was pitch black in here. I walked to her room and turned the light on trying to find something to see where she would be. I seen a paper on her bed with her name on it but with somebody else's handwriting.

Storm,

I know we have our differences sometimes but I really love you. I have to what I have to do to keep you with me. Christian wants Ciara, and I see you still have feelings for her. I'm jealous that you paid her more attention even when we were together. I'm gonna give Christian what he wants by taking Ciara away from you and giving her to Christian. I'm sorry it had to end this way.

Aniyah

I threw the note down and sat down sighing. I didn't know whether to cry or not. I was beyond pissed that both Christian and Aniyah would stoop this low to trying to ruin our lives. I really need to find where Storm is now.

"Where you going?" I looked up and seen who I didn't wanna see ever again.

I backed into the wall. "Jacob just leave me alone. I don't have time right now."

"Gimme what I want and I'll leave you alone." He smirked.

"No. You did this, we still could've been together but you wanted some hoe who you just met. Now look, she did you dirty." I shook my head. "I feel sorry for you."

He clasped his hand around my neck. "You're going to give me what I want, Ciara!"

Please help God. I need you right now.

**EDITED 10/2018**