Chapter 7

Ciara.

I woke up, laying on Christians chest. I slowly but quickly sat up after realizing where I was. The sheet is wrapped around my naked body.

We didn't have sex. Did we?

I got up not waking him and walked to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I put on some sweats and t shirt. I keep clothes here when I spend the night sometimes. I put all my stuff in my bag and walked out the bathroom.

"Good morning, beautiful." Christian said smirking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Christian don't. What happened last night?" I looked at him.

" Forreal?" He asked raising his eyebrows, I nodded. "Well last night you called me to pick you up from Storms friends house. I picked you up and asked where you tryna go, you said home so I wasn't having it. We went to the club and had a couple of drinks, well I did but yo ass was drunk. You was twerking on me and then you started kissing me. One thing led to another." He said biting his lip at me.

I slapped the hell outta him. "What the fuck?! You didn't plan on stopping if I was? If I was drunk it's considered rape! Did we even use a condom?"

He rubbed his face. "Nah. It's not rape if you was riding my dick and screaming my name."

I sighed and started crying, Storm was gonna kill me. "Did you cum in me?"

"Yes."

That's all I needed to hear before grabbing my shit and leaving. Christian was calling my name but I ignored him and walked home. Storm was gonna have an unpleasant surprise, I hope I don't get pregnant. I'm just not gonna tell her, I'mma wait and find out first before anything.

Christian.

Yes, I had sex with her and came in her because I wanted her to have my baby. I know I'm dumb as hell but you would've done it if you saw how sexy she was and knew you had to get with her. Ciara tempted me to do it, if she never called me and said yes to going to have some drinks we wouldn't be here right now. I'd still be planning this but I guess we had sex earlier than I planned.

Storm.

I ate a apple while laying in bed. I was watching the news when I heard the front door open, I knew it was Ciara. She walked to the room and dropped her stuff down before crawling in bed and kissing me.

"Hey baby. How was Kimora's?" I asked rubbing her sides.

She smiled. "Fun. We went to the club and had some drinks."

"You know yo ass gets freaky when you're drunk." I laughed.

She laughed. "I know but we ain't do anything." She shrugged and took a bite of my apple. "Was you lonely without me?"

"Hell yeah. I wanted you in the bed moaning my name." I joked smirking at her.

She put my apple down and sat on my waist kissing my neck. "Can I moan your name now, baby?" She bit her lip and started taking off her clothes.

I smiled. "Yes you can."

**EDITED 10/2019**