Chapter 18

Ciara.

He threw me on the bed, tying my hands up on the headboard. I screamed and cried for help but he taped my mouth shut.

"Now, sit back and enjoy." He chuckled evily.

I shook my head and kicked him in his balls. He groaned and fell to the ground. I hurried and untied myself, he should've tied it tighter.

"You bitch!" He coughed.

"I'm the bitch that's bouta kick yo ass!" I yelled.

I grabbed the lamp and smacked him with it. Glass shattered all over the floor and blood was slowly coming from his cheek.

"Ciara! I'mma kill yo ass." He groaned.

I smiled and kicked him.
He yanked my leg causing me to fall back on my back. I screamed and tried getting up but he dragged me down the stairs. I twisted my other leg around his leg causing him to fall down the stairs. I watched him fall on his stomach, he groaned.

"Oh you think you can fight now? Ciara you ain't shit, that's why everybody leaves you. They don't love you." He snickered, getting up off the ground.

I wasn't gonna cry, I quit that shit a long time ago. I was gon' show him I'm not shit. I bit my lip and punched him in his face. He clenched his jaw and swung me onto the glass table. I crashed into it, my back and neck was in pain. He yanked me off of it by hair and dragged me into the kitchen. He walked away leaving me in there. He thought I was done but I wasn't. I crawled to the drawer and grabbed a sharp knife. I refrained back into my spot and looked just like I was when he left. He came back with a rope and tape.

"You thought you was gone win huh?" He chuckled, walking closer to me.

Just as he was about to tie my hands, I slid the knife across face. From his hairline to his lip, I made sure it left a mark.

"Fuck!" He yelled in pain.

I used the table to help me up. I kicked him in his stomach and wiped the blood away from my eyebrow.

"Who's not shit now?"

I hurried out the door and got in my car. I still had a mission to find Storm.

Storm.

Niyah pulled the trigger but not fast enough. I smacked it out her hand and my girls came over to tie her up. It's sad to think bitches and niggas can defeat me.

I smiled down at Niyah and Christian. "2 fuckeries at it's finest. Y'all would make the perfect, dumb ass couple."

Aniyah spit in my face, I glared at her and wiped it off. I back handed her hard.

"Don't you ever spit on me again or you won't never see daylight." I said sternly, mugging her.

"You gon' regret everything." Christian said smiling.

"And why is that?" I lit my blunt.

Christian chuckled. "You know Ciara's old boyfriend?"

"Get to the damn part."

"We made sure her past came back to haunt her. We called him up so he get his going away present." Aniyah smirked.

I clenched my fist and punched both of them, not giving a fuck. I walked to my office where my girls were at.

"Aye y'all watch them. They did some shit to Ciara and I gotta find her. I'm trusting y'all." I said grabbing my keys.

They all nodded as I ran out and got in my car. I had to find Ciara, I couldn't let nothing happen to her. We both did some shit we regret and I know we would always be by each others side no matter what. I picked up my phone and called Ciara's phone, she answered quickly.

"Storm?!"

"Cici, baby, you straight?" I asked driving down the street.

"My ex boyfriend found me and tried to rape me. We fought in your house, I don't know if he's still there." She sounded like she wanted to cry.

"Meet me somewhere." I tightened my grip around the steering wheel.

"Okay."

Ciara.

I sat in my car and waited for Storm to come. I thought about everything that happened in almost a year. The pain I caused and pain that I felt. A knock shook me out my thoughts, I looked to see Storm. I unlocked my car and she got in.

"You alright, ma?" She examined my face gently.

I nodded, biting my cheek. "Storm, I don't know what's happening. I'm scared."

I couldn't pretend like I was fine when I really wasn't. I can't pretend like my past didn't come back to haunt me. Storm pulled me in her lap and kissed my forehead.

"Ciara, I'm sorry for everything. I hate seeing you like this and I hate everything that's happening right now." She wiped my tears.

I nodded and laid my head down. "Storm, we should just move away from all this. Just me, you, and Marie. We can be a family." I whispered.

"Not until I finish up some stuff. Then sooner or later we can." She looked me in my eyes. "A'ight?"

"Yes." I looked at her. "Storm, I want you back."

Storm smiled. "Baby, I'm all yours."

I bit my lip and kissed her. She kissed back and held her hands on my ass. I put both of my hands on her cheeks and slide in my tongue. Storm opened her mouth willingly and we wrestled with our tongues. I wanted her right now but I knew it wasn't the right time. I moaned softly feeling Storms finger rub around my pussy. Her phone started ringing, ending our moment.

"Hello?"

Storm.

"How you been Storm?" Victoria sanged in the phone.

"What do you want?"

"It's not what I want, it's what I have. Your girls aren't really good with keeping a eye on your captures. We decided to visit your place and talk with them." Victoria chuckled lightly.

"How the fuck you get in?" I asked.

"Think about it. When we fucked, I went through your things and found out everything I needed to know like the password."

"Wait til I get there. We not finished yet." I hung up my phone. "I need you to go home."

Ciara looked at me concerned. "Whats wrong?"

"Ciara, go home. If I don't come back then go without me."

Ciara.

"Storm!" I screamed as she walked to her car.

I sat in the passenger seat looking at her pull out the parking lot. I hurried to get in the drivers seat, I was gonna follow her.

**EDITED 10/2018**