Chapter 5

Ciara.

"Oh baby! Yes right there!" I moaned watching Storm eat me out. I bit my lip and pulled her up for a kiss.

She smiled and pulled back biting her lip. "Your moans turn me on a lot, you've got me soaked."

I smirked. " I do? Well—" I was interrupted by a knock at the door. I rolled my eyes as Storm got up and fixed herself before walking to the door. She opened the door and started talking to somebody. I fixed my panties and sat up seeing my best friend from LA standing in my doorway. I screamed and ran up to her giving her a hug, she giggled and hugged back.

"Oh my gosh, you look great! How have you been?" I asked motioning her to the couch, we sat down.

She smiled. "Never better. I've been living the life and single life. You know An'dre and I got a divorce three months ago."

"Aww for real? Why?" I looked at her with a concern look.

"He cheated on me. Just the usually boys, I couldn't take him any longer so I split it." She shrugged giving me a small smile.

Storm.

I just stood there listening to their conversation. I get it she missed her best friend but she couldn't introduce me. I cleared my throat to get their attention, it did so.

"Oh I'm sorry baby. Kj this is my girlfriend Storm and Storm this is my best friend." She finally introduced.

I smiled and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you."

She stared at me for a minute until smiling and shook my hand back. "Same to you."

I nodded. "Aye babe I gotta go, I'll call you later on tonight." She smiled and pecked my lips before I left.

I was working and working all damn evening since I left Ciara's and I'm so exhausted. I feel sticky and dirty, I need to take a shower. Ten minutes later, I was in my car driving home. When I got home, I threw my bag down and walked upstairs to my bathroom and started the shower. I got in relaxing my muscles and letting everything go away. I was home alone because Jassy was out with her friends, I don't party for real.

Christian.

I watched Ciara walk to my car and get in. I told y'all I wouldn't listen to her girlfriend, she wasn't gone do shit. I was just taking Ciara to Walmart so she could cook dinner.

"I don't know why I'm in this car with you when I have my own." Ciara shook her head looking out the window.

I chuckled. "Because I talked you into it. You can have friends, aight? She don't run you and I don't know why you put up with her shit." I honestly said.

She glared at me. "Christian, I don't have to be in this car with you. I decided I should since Storm had told you not to call me anymore but no I was still texting and calling yo ass. Please don't, please don't say nothing else about our relationship or how it's suppose to be." She rolled her eyes and turned back around in her seat.

I just nodded and didn't say nothing the whole ride to the store. It was true; Ciara and I had been talking even though her girl didn't want her to. We've never done anything...yet. Ciara came back in the car with groceries, I drove out of the parking lot.

Ciara.

As we was driving back to my house, my phone began ringing. Storm's name popped up. Oh fuck. I quickly told Christian not to say anything then answered.

"Hi honey." I say smiling. Christian put his hands by thigh rubbing it slowly.

"Wassup? What you doing right now?" She asked.

"Nothing on my way home from the store. Why?" I asked smacking his hands away, he smacked his lips.

"Come over so we can finish what we started before being interrupted by yo friend." She laughed, so did I.

"Alright I'll be there soon, baby." I hung up and notice we was home. I grabbed my bags and looked at Christian. "Thanks I guess."

"No problem. Can I get a hug?" He asked licking his lips.

"Bye Christian. You think you slick, baby boy." I shook my head laughing and got out the car. I walked up to my apartment and unlocked the door.

"You'll be begging for it soon, CiCi!" He yelled driving off.

That boy, I swear. I know I'm doing wrong but Christian is a really nice dude, he only comes when I wanna talk. Yeah, he comes over but I swear we don't do nothing, he knows better. Christian was 6'3, light skin, he was tatted, and he knew how to dress and was well paid. I looked in the mirror and made sure I looked good but I decided to curl my hair and fixed my make up.

I knocked on her door twice until she swung it open and smiled. She kissed me and pulled me in. She walked me to her room and my clothes was off. Storm and I never went far because she said she wanted to wait for the right moment. This was her first relationship and she didn't wanna take it fast.

Our night consisted of pure pleasure and ecstasy.

**EDITED 10/2018**