Chapter 10

Storm.

Four Months Later...

I packed one more bag for this family reunion, Mama Katelyn invited me. I knew Ciara was gone be there with Christian. She's been posting on instagram, her stomach is big for three months I think she turn 4 tomorrow... I really don't care. I pushed my hair back and brushed in a neat bun and put on a rose headband and put red lipstick on. Oh I dyed my hair blue last month, Natalie and Aniyah call me blueberry man.

"Babe, they're here." Aniyah walked in and sat on the bed. Aniyah was my new girl, she's gorgeous.

"Alright don't do anything stupid, you know-" she cut me off.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips. "Baby, I know. I'm gonna be fine, I'm not gon' cheat."

I've been so insecure ever since Ciara cheated on me. Then seeing her in person from 4 months, she's gonna be beautiful, I know she's glowing.

Aniyah smacked her lips. "You always thinking about her. Think about me sometimes, damn!"

I sighed and stared her. "Bye Niyah, I'm not finna start with you again."

"Oh really?! Storm you get on my God damn nerves sometimes, I don't know why I'm still with you!" She yelled.

I dropped my bags and snatched her up on the wall. "Aniyah, I'm tired of ya shit! If you wanna leave, then leave. I have plenty of other hoes but I choose you to stay with one, again. So please leave, it'll be the last time we make up!" I dropped her and walked to the door.

Aniyah snatched me up and kissed me roughly. See our relationship is bipolar as hell. We arguing, then she thinks it's sexy when I get mad so it turns out to this. She wrapped her arms around my waist as I held her up, she grinded on me and moaned as I kissed her neck.

Ciara walked in then closed her eyes. "Um Mama said come on, Storm."

Ciara.

I walked out the house with Storm following me. I can't believe she already got a girl so fast, I guess she's not upset anymore but I still am. I'm gonna try to get her back in these two weeks.

We got in on the bus that they rented and sat down, Storm sat by my mom. She looked really beautiful with her long blue hair, her nose piercing is everything and she got a bit thicker.

"Is that your ex?" My cousin asked.

I nodded sighing rubbing my stomach. "Yes, but I miss her so much. All I do is think of her and us. We was only together for a short period of time plus she's got a girl and she looks way better than me."

Daliah smiled at me. "Girl, listen to yourself. Have you ever noticed that she's trying to make you jealous? She's tryna get pay back from you getting pregnant by Christian."

My hear fluttered at the though but I was confused. I didn't know if she was right or not but I don't care, I think she still loves me. Storm got up and walked to me and sat down.

"How's it like being pregnant?" She asked playing with her keys.

I shrugged feeling myself feel warm. "Amazing and beautiful, I hope she's fine. I've been having cramps really bad."

She nodded. "Coo. What about Christian and you?"

"We're fine. We're not together though I'm just trying to keep me and my baby alright."

Storm chuckled. "Um my girlfriend Aniyah, she was acting up so I had to put her ass in check."

I gave her a fake laugh. "Yeah."

I sighed as I rubbed lotion on and put on a black lace lingerie. I had to get Storm back whether she had a girl or not. I sprayed perfume on and made sure my hair was fine. "Storm!" I yelled.

She came busting in the door looking worried until she seen me. "Ciara, what the fuck are you doing?" She closed her eyes, rubbing her temples.

I crawled to her seductively. "Storm, I need you and I miss you. I'm mad you already have another girl while I'm sitting here mourning over you." I slowly took off my robe and smirked.

"You know we can't be together, you ruined it." She licked her lips and put her attention to my eyes.

I put her hand on my pussy and moved it up and down. "I know and I regret it, I'm sorry. I love you more than anything, that's why I'm not with Christian because of you." I moaned softly as she bit her lip. "Storm fuck me, please. Like you use to, please." I begged.

She kissed me roughly and laid me on the bed softly. I smiled as she kissed my jaw to my neck, I hope this can get her back.

**EDITED 10/2018**

Aniyah in the mm.